I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
I gave the easiest source.Arjuna is from Mahabharata, and that's why he is the probably the most popular hero in India.In fact our Battle Tank is named,"Arjuna."
I gave the easiest source.Arjuna is from Mahabharata, and that's why he is the probably the most popular hero in India.In fact our Battle Tank is named,"Arjuna."
Honestly, I much I would love to play the TPN theme, how much I would love to do some Isabella rp with the fellow TPN fans, how much I would love to see and have that Farfosh is trying to tryhard killing me however......
Unfortunately, you can take me off the list WYIS. I am definitely out.
Honestly, I much I would love to play the TPN theme, how much I would love to do some Isabella rp with the fellow TPN fans, how much I would love to see and have that Farfosh is trying to tryhard killing me however......
Unfortunately, you can take me off the list WYIS. I am definitely out.
Honestly, I much I would love to play the TPN theme, how much I would love to do some Isabella rp with the fellow TPN fans, how much I would love to see and have that Farfosh is trying to tryhard killing me however......
Unfortunately, you can take me off the list WYIS. I am definitely out.
Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will be unable to use The Promised Neverland as a theme. Instead, we will be running a Shingeki no Kyojin themed game. If anyone happens to be affected by this, my apologies.
Honestly, I much I would love to play the TPN theme, how much I would love to do some Isabella rp with the fellow TPN fans, how much I would love to see and have that Farfosh is trying to tryhard killing me however......
Unfortunately, you can take me off the list WYIS. I am definitely out.
Noo not you magi I was even thinking of a special role for you.
The Grinch(Third Party): The Grinch is a special secondary role whose goal is to ruin Christmas. To achieve that, everynight it will pm the host the name of two players until it finds Santa Claus, then The Grinch will turn Santa into a Death Miller and take his place only to send even more evil and deadly gifts.
Imagine the chaos you could have created!!
Well in the end no Neverland theme guys, but SNK is awesome aswell Tag your friends, brothers and pets they are all welcome!
That grinch idea sounds amazing haha. What a christmas hater! What about Krampus! He punishes children during christmas season too (half devil being?).