I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages in the spectator stand, it's time to watch our first Mafia Game of 2018, MG 60: Ace Attorney! I'm your lovely spectator, Elusia the angel spectator, and hope to watch it with thrill and excitement!
... please don't guess my death, Elu-chan.
And for the sake of their sanities, don't do the same about Orgz and Van as well.
That death sentence you were placing on people last time on the pad was scary...
... please don't guess my death, Elu-chan.
And for the sake of their sanities, don't do the same about Orgz and Van as well.
That death sentence you were placing on people last time on the pad was scary...
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages in the spectator stand, it's time to watch our first Mafia Game of 2018, MG 60: Ace Attorney! I'm your lovely spectator, Elusia the angel spectator, and hope to watch it with thrill and excitement!
I have a question, but was unsure where to put this. It might have been answered somewhere (cuz I did attempt to read all the rules). When does the night phase start exactly? It said it was determined by host(?)
I have a question, but was unsure where to put this. It might have been answered somewhere (cuz I did attempt to read all the rules). When does the night phase start exactly? It said it was determined by host(?)
Good job fellow lawyers! You have successfully captured one criminal!
As an angel spectator, the day has never been brighter for our townies. Now let's see if they can still hold such good luck.
Dang it! I missed all the drama after I went to bed. But honestly it’s too funny that Emperor Spriggan was mafia. XD He was like the first person to be accused (in a way) due to his avatar being an evil/despicable character which was pointed out by @Organised(?)Those kind of comments aren’t suppose to be right?! Looooool
Dang it! I missed all the drama after I went to bed. But honestly it’s too funny that Emperor Spriggan was mafia. XD He was like the first person to be accused (in a way) due to his avatar being an evil/despicable character which was pointed out by @Organised(?)Those kind of comments aren’t suppose to be right?! Looooool