I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Now guys, sorry for afking almost the whole DP. I saw it coming with this schedule I have but I didn't expect it to be that bad, shitty week concuring with MG week... :/
I also have to work tomorrow morning but I'll be back in the afternoon, which would be the second half of the D3. I'll try my best to be active from then on.
You're actually not the first one who asked me about hosting a Fate themed game Thing is, I'm not sure when I'll be free again to host another game No chance in the next 2 months, so it could be better asking other hosts about it.
You're actually not the first one who asked me about hosting a Fate themed game Thing is, I'm not sure when I'll be free again to host another game No chance in the next 2 months, so it could be better asking other hosts about it.
Apologies in advance guys but I have a family emergency and I won't be around for most of the next DP/tomorrow (if I live of course). @Emperor Spriggan@Lady pompom@Asako sorry for the inconvenience.
Apologies in advance guys but I have a family emergency and I won't be around for most of the next DP/tomorrow (if I live of course). @Emperor Spriggan@Lady pompom@Asako sorry for the inconvenience.
By the way guys, i accept being eliminated of course, that's the game but i want to say something.
Every single thing i've said during Day 2, every complaints i've made, everything was genuine. Regardless of being mafia or townie, i was saying what was in my mind, and would have said the exact same had i been townie.
But i'll admit i was scum anyway hehehe. I'll join mah buddy the KappaTroll in the purgatory
By the way guys, i accept being eliminated of course, that's the game but i want to say something.
Every single thing i've said during Day 2, every complaints i've made, everything was genuine. Regardless of being mafia or townie, i was saying what was in my mind, and would have said the exact same had i been townie.
But i'll admit i was scum anyway hehehe. I'll join mah buddy the KappaTroll in the purgatory