I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
I'm not mad . did I sound nasty ? didn't mean to be nasty towards anyone. My apologies again if my words have been misunderstood.
Actually Gry it wasn't exactly your post, even if I quoted you, but some stuff did actually upset me for some reasons, that's all. Nothing more
I'm not mad . did I sound nasty ? didn't mean to be nasty towards anyone. My apologies again if my words have been misunderstood.
Actually Gry it wasn't exactly your post, even if I quoted you, but some stuff did actually upset me for some reasons, that's all. Nothing more
Loved this game, almost made it to the end ;_; Gry you pretty much saved the townies with those reveals since that was the starting point to lynch mafia and not go after holt and killing the second bp
But wait gry.... it's part of the game , I was not being aggressive, I was just acting to stay alive, like everyone dont' understand, what the point of the game if you don't try to defend yourself ?
I truly never thought Holt could be BP, that's totaly unexpected. Though he was something like 3rd party or traitor.
But wait gry.... it's part of the game , I was not being aggressive, I was just acting to stay alive, like everyone dont' understand, what the point of the game if you don't try to defend yourself ?
lol so Mafia finally decided to target me I'll admit, there's a certain euphoria in being revealed as an innocent in death
Ah well, bad chances for townie but you guys can probably still win. At least I managed to air what I felt was relevant yesterday.
Amazing game Evil despite the interruptions. I enjoyed this a great deal
So there was really another noble! XD
I'm still following this game and I must say that it's one of the best that I got the chance to follow.
Too bad that I got killed so soon!
lol so Mafia finally decided to target me I'll admit, there's a certain euphoria in being revealed as an innocent in death Ah well, bad chances for townie but you guys can probably still win. At least I managed to air what I felt was relevant yesterday.
Amazing game Evil despite the interruptions. I enjoyed this a great deal
@Evil3ye, don't know for Naomi, but she hasn't been around for a long time, maybe she has some personal issues or cant' connect for some reasons.
So regarding games to come, that's great we can vote for previous themes. Would absolutely love an HxH (as a mantra for Togashi return ) or One Piece (also GoT, Fma, Death Note and Naruto), also still would love a Gintama hopefully one day.