I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
You know me, I love to joke and you don't have to worry, for tomorrow I'll be back to normal, but still saying that I should be hostkilled?
Nope, I'm totally salty.
Another night result, another scum gone (oh Greg you sneaky bastard) , another night to go. Townie is truly on fire. Well done guys, I am honestly amazed by you all. Some next level plays this game. I will make sure that this game will be put in the hall of fame. Absolutely splendid! Looking forward to the end game. A bit unfortunate to see that mafia is getting taken out so fast however at the other side at least townies aren't meme'ing themselves. Best game I have witnessed so far. Keep it up!
The real winner here is Jinx. Her strategy of dying before any of this could taint her reputation, in hindsight, was really the way to go. We're pretty much putting on a clown show for this section's amusement at this point.
@Crescent Jinx I saw this and I gotta say that this image pretty much sums up the 'oh well you know thing in the oh well you know place' if you know what I mean. =3=