I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
And then what lol, either I'm saved and die next phase, or you don't believe me, and I die anyway. Which was very likely btw, since none of you believed a logical argument, so this would be seen as sheer desperation
Like, I can't be accused of not trying to make my case here
Also, Farfs posts clearly indicate what the time is left on day phase. Admittedly, with another few hours I might have revealed
I would have changed my vote. Didn't I just use pages to explain that I find pinch role revealing completly natural? Also where does this weird believe, that if you save your hide one day, you die the next day comes from? gnut said it yesterday too and look, he still alive and kicking. But I'm not gonna say anymore, because soon its game talk.
I talked about that with Hardy and we came to the conclusion that it can be harmful to have people with important info on the game discussing it openly with others, even if they are not "living" players.
I'm not questioning people's... character (?), but it for a fact favors leaking.
The Day start post says that day 2 ends 10:20AM GMT-3. That's exactly now no or two minutes ago? Or is daylight saving time somehow messing my timeframe.
The Day start post says that day 2 ends 10:20AM GMT-3. That's exactly now no or two minutes ago? Or is daylight saving time somehow messing my timeframe.
I understand from hosting perspective, that few ten minutes a direction or another, but here the discussion was heated and going on, that the 15 minutes could have actually made a difference in amount of info.
I understand from hosting perspective, that few ten minutes a direction or another, but here the discussion was heated and going on, that the 15 minutes could have actually made a difference in amount of info.
It wasn't intentional, Ustie. It was early and I had in mind it started at 10AM, sry.
I won't start a merit discussion here on the quality of the info that could be given in 15mins, but Panda was unwilling to reveal. In any case, as I said, it wasn't intentional.
It wasn't intentional, Ustie. It was early and I had in mind it started at 10AM, sry.
I won't start a merit discussion here on the quality of the info that could be given in 15mins, but Panda was unwilling to reveal. In any case, as I said, it wasn't intentional.
I think I could have gotten him to understand that revealing (and then telling results directly) at that point would be smart, but that is surely is all speculative.
Not a big deal, he left us plenty of clues behind to work with.