I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
@Holt , you were pretty right inquiring me on the second day, even the word I used "helpful" was to indicate I was a doc from the beginning and play the good-townie role, @Hakuteiken had a great "hunch" either.
My first time playing the game and I have a mafia role it's fun! If there were more veterans on the game, I doubt I'd survive this long, though (that's why mafia killed them all early). Tag me on the next game too. But sorry, I'm a terrible liar(and don't like deceiving either), next time I hope to reborn as a good-hearted townie but for now, I hope the family finish the job and win this
The first thing the town did was lynching Santa, the first mafia kill was an angel, and now they're lynching Jesus even after having witnessed his death and resurrection.
I stand by my initial assessment. This town is literally hell
The first thing the town did was lynching Santa, the first mafia kill was an angel, and now they're lynching Jesus even after having witnessed his death and resurrection.
I stand by my initial assessment. This town is literally hell
Sorry guys, no new role suggestion from me for a while. I got my exam back, I failed math a 2nd time, I had even less points than last time and this time I had such a good feeling that I would have made it through... I hate math, I hate it so so much... why do I have to write exams like that?!? ;A;
Sorry guys, no new role suggestion from me for a while. I got my exam back, I failed math a 2nd time, I had even less points than last time and this time I had such a good feeling that I would have made it through... I hate math, I hate it so so much... why do I have to write exams like that?!? ;A;
Sorry guys, no new role suggestion from me for a while. I got my exam back, I failed math a 2nd time, I had even less points than last time and this time I had such a good feeling that I would have made it through... I hate math, I hate it so so much... why do I have to write exams like that?!? ;A;
undergrad math = math taught at universities? Yep, and today I found out that's it, can't become an elementary teacher anymore, need to try to get lots of stuff signed by my profs to change school form to become a secondary school teach. This suuuuuucks~
I'm preparing a game for the 6th of September, with a subscription period starting in 2 weeks.
Just saying beforehand that this will be pretty much a solo hosting effort from my part and that you guys should be aware that shit could happen, but I wanna give the ones that usually host the opportunity to play games as well.
I'm preparing a game for the 6th of September, with a subscription period starting in 2 weeks.
Just saying beforehand that this will be pretty much a solo hosting effort from my part and that you guys should be aware that shit could happen, but I wanna give the ones that usually host the opportunity to play games as well.