I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
They threatened me tortured me, they did to me such horrible things but i still refused, then they promise me they'll vote Marian in next husbando war and i agreed, told them " ill be whoever you want me to be, even the devil, if you keep your word " thats how things went
I have to decline, because you tagged me in the second batch. I'm a first-class product who is either tagged in the first batch or begged kindly via private message. Moreover, I have trouble accepting you as a host to be honest, no offense. Even though you survived for a long time in the previous game, you didn't quite make a competent impression. You wtf-bombed Zasz for no reason and got fooled by the likes of Demonspeed. That guy is neither Aizen nor Itachi, L or Light. I hope you don't take it amiss WYIS. Now for the real reason: I'm currently preparing to move to another city and don't know if I will have the time, motivation and internet availibilty during the next game. Sucks, because the theme looks promising. Once I have settled in the new city, you guys can definitely count on me!
I have to decline, because you tagged me in the second batch. I'm a first-class product who is either tagged in the first batch or begged kindly via private message. Moreover, I have trouble accepting you as a host to be honest, no offense. Even though you survived for a long time in the previous game, you didn't quite make a competent impression. You wtf-bombed Zasz for no reason and got fooled by the likes of Demonspeed. That guy is neither Aizen nor Itachi, L or Light. I hope you don't take it amiss WYIS. Now for the real reason: I'm currently preparing to move to another city and don't know if I will have the time, motivation and internet availibilty during the next game. Sucks, because the theme looks promising. Once I have settled in the new city, you guys can definitely count on me!