I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Should be able to make it barring major hiches
But want to be a Townie boss* !
Townie boss : the townie boss is the general of the townie side, he can't be targetted at night, and if he's about to be lynched, he turns Emperor time, during an hour before the end of the day, then he can use one power among the other roles of the game during this remaining hour. The Townie boss can be revived once by the Nen doctor and can only be killed by the Hunter. this role can't be claimed
I think it's a bit early for another game. Not sure if I'll have time to play, so put me as pending. Interesting to see Vandred be a helper, tho a shame he can't play that way(or not, he'd probably be mafia anyway).
I see you saying this in several game threads, not being in the first batch must be a common occurence for you. Maybe one day you'll be one of us first-batch cool kids.
I think it's a bit early for another game. Not sure if I'll have time to play, so put me as pending. Interesting to see Vandred be a helper, tho a shame he can't play that way(or not, he'd probably be mafia anyway).
I see you saying this in several game threads, not being in the first batch must be a common occurence for you. Maybe one day you'll be one of us first-batch cool kids.
I've timed it around my own holiday but if things don't turn out then I may end up postponing the game for another time. Perhaps before new years as I first planned. We'll see.
I took a mafia with me, which is the job of the bomb I suppose (but feel free to correct me) and votekilled Erinyes on D1 who turned out to be a mafia as well. I'm at peace with the world and myself.
I took a mafia with me, which is the job of the bomb I suppose (but feel free to correct me) and votekilled Erinyes on D1 who turned out to be a mafia as well. I'm at peace with the world and myself.
I'm quite at peace with everything and myself by now as well, apart from the Demon thing I had my mafias and theories on point. Though the unfortunate truth is that we both still lost the game. Pads are evil.
I took a mafia with me, which is the job of the bomb I suppose (but feel free to correct me) and votekilled Erinyes on D1 who turned out to be a mafia as well. I'm at peace with the world and myself.
So disappointed in you syx, thought you were trusting me I was not even a mafia but an infiltrated townie who tried to save as much people as possible from behind the scenes (just sayin i was genuinely opposed to battou and gnut lynching and kato gk-ed, that all were townies mistakes following a certain mafia mastermind (#demonspeed), and I ended up dieing miserably while i was your hero in the shadow (#itachi)
Sorry half the tags I made didn't work. I haven't put them up yet. Anyone can play I'm just hoping that by having a game only a month after this one my first time hosting fully will be relatively small in comparison.
Sorry half the tags I made didn't work. I haven't put them up yet. Anyone can play I'm just hoping that by having a game only a month after this one my first time hosting fully will be relatively small in comparison.
You can always say "enough" after a certain number and close the signup. Best not to overwhelm yourself, and we just had a very large game too, so a smaller one would be preferable for everyone I think.
So disappointed in you syx, thought you were trusting me I was not even a mafia but an infiltrated townie who tried to save as much people as possible from behind the scenes (just sayin i was genuinely opposed to battou and gnut lynching and kato gk-ed, that all were townies mistakes following a certain mafia mastermind (#demonspeed), and I ended up dieing miserably while i was your hero in the shadow (#itachi)