I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
You could have either proven a Townie or get a Mafia killed by proving yourself, Gry! D:
Anyway, did you check on the Rules suggestions? Made some changes to the Mafia Ghul and Shapeshifter according to your Input. Especially hope for the Shapeshifter to find more of your interest now.^^
You could have either proven a Townie or get a Mafia killed by proving yourself, Gry! D:
Anyway, did you check on the Rules suggestions? Made some changes to the Mafia Ghul and Shapeshifter according to your Input. Especially hope for the Shapeshifter to find more of your interest now.^^
Yes I know what Prosecutor does. And it would‘ve all been perfect and an easy win, but can‘t account for townies doing illogical things like this. But enough talking to dead people.
I was kinda drafting/rough sketching a certain character and also practicing a bit. However after I logged in, seeing this comment and checking the result... gotta say..... couldn't resist this because for some reason this draft/rough sketch fits perfectly for you. Only needed to add some text to make it even better ~=3=~
Ozen is greeting you \(=3=)~ Okay lets see if I'm able to finish this draft and make it neater instead of putting it aside lel. Ozen is really fun to draw XD
I really like Made in Abyss (anime) but with Ozen it was one of those times when I just sat there thinking “why did that seiyuu get that part?”. Might be an unpopular opinion but I didn’t think it worked that well, mostly I just imagined the seiyuu in my head whenever Ozen spoke and that’s pretty much a sign of failed voice acting imo.
I like the character overall, though, the back story and her personality, abilities, etc. Just not that voice.
I really like Made in Abyss (anime) but with Ozen it was one of those times when I just sat there thinking “why did that seiyuu get that part?”. Might be an unpopular opinion but I didn’t think it worked that well, mostly I just imagined the seiyuu in my head whenever Ozen spoke and that’s pretty much a sign of failed voice acting imo.
I like the character overall, though, the back story and her personality, abilities, etc. Just not that voice.
Lol that's okay. Hm, personally I actually think her voice fits her well. It fits with her age and with her personality also imho and maybe I also like her voice because she has the same Seiyuu as Beatrice from Umineko. x) And guess what I discovered a few days ago when I found out they had the same Seiyuu: