I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Was @syx the first player ever who managed to get killed by a Janitor as an Investigator on N1? Yeah, such a good thing that you were townie I'll leave any other comment for when the game is over...
I'll just let you know that by being townie, you broke my previously-untarnished streak of mafia targets as my Day One vote. I was very proud of that.
But don't worry. We'll carry your rotting body to victory too when the town rightfully triumphs.
Was @syx the first player ever who managed to get killed by a Janitor as an Investigator on N1? Yeah, such a good thing that you were townie I'll leave any other comment for when the game is over...
I'll just let you know that by being townie, you broke my previously-untarnished streak of mafia targets as my Day One vote. I was very proud of that.
But don't worry. We'll carry your rotting body to victory too when the town rightfully triumphs.
I know, I know, I barely managed to send that concise post before my phone lost signal and I didn't manage to edit it afterwards. Sorry about that.
Probably..... although I can see why newbies get ran off lmao. I did meet some personal goals this game:
1. Didn’t get lynched on day one (even tho I had same role as Reebi last game.... I noted this @GrySun).
2. Did something useful (my night roles)
3. Got to interact with everyone (now I understand what a kappa is)
Probably..... although I can see why newbies get ran off lmao. I did meet some personal goals this game:
1. Didn’t get lynched on day one (even tho I had same role as Reebi last game.... I noted this @GrySun).
2. Did something useful (my night roles)
3. Got to interact with everyone (now I understand what a kappa is)