I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
@Lambu I really wanted to be a kouhai (And help you host, well if you didnt mind) so I could host a game of my own in the near future.
But in the event that there wont be that many players, sure, sign me up
Might as well play more games and get more EXP points in the meantime
And LOTR? That’s cool cuz I was biggest nerd of this back in the day. Unlike @Emperor Spriggan who hasn’t read the books or watched any of the franchise. Seeeee ES.
Sometimes life means making hard decisions. Like playing the Mafia game or playing Monster Hunter World for hours on end. Because I can't do both and those giant iguanas were looking at me funny.
@Lambu I really wanted to be a kouhai (And help you host, well if you didnt mind) so I could host a game of my own in the near future.
But in the event that there wont be that many players, sure, sign me up
Might as well play more games and get more EXP points in the meantime
Thanks a lot man, I've been thinking of searching for a cohost if the game turned out to be too massive.
I'll sign you up for now, since there's still few people in.
Thanks a lot man, I've been thinking of searching for a cohost if the game turned out to be too massive.
I'll sign you up for now, since there's still few people in.