I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
True that, but two votes while more than half are still missing is nothing. I would be surprised if somebody gets lynched today who isn't even on the list yet because he or she suddenly got 3-4 votes on him/her at the end of the day.
Lol, I was right about somebody dying who wasn't on the list 4 hours before the day ended. Just didn't expected that to be me with my passive hint. xD
Good luck, townies. Keep on the Mafias heels, reread the past day maybe you find out with the voting behavior who might or might not be Mafia. The usual stuff. Have fun, guys.
Back to learning and BB2 training, I guess. Fucking elves and their goddamn OP agi4...
Got more time now before sleeping to write some more. I always felt mad and salty whenever I died in these games, but this is the first time I felt somewhere between indifferent and happy Feels strange, but better than before.
As for the game, at least Panda is still alive #WorthIt. Will spectate every now and then when I have time. Good luck to all teams, though with this high quality townsplay I‘ve seen I‘ll probably root more for mafias.
Got more time now before sleeping to write some more. I always felt mad and salty whenever I died in these games, but this is the first time I felt somewhere between indifferent and happy Feels strange, but better than before.
As for the game, at least Panda is still alive #WorthIt. Will spectate every now and then when I have time. Good luck to all teams, though with this high quality townsplay I‘ve seen I‘ll probably root more for mafias.
ahh i was out yday during d1 end phase, reading how this iteration of town with average iq of 90 was meming, was about to give up when u more or less saved me.
but even if i win now, theres no way i can make you change your name after we both got trolled d1 lmao. not like ill actually survive but aight