I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Thx @Erinyes for the notif !!
Can't believe this is happening.. ! But why now T_T ??? my phd right now is eating all my life and energy...I have to hand in my thesis next month ... ...
Wait, the deadline for signing up is by the 8th of August right ? ...hmm, anything can happen by then
Oh yeah, can't wait to get nightkilled on D1 again, yayyyyy...
I'm so much looking forward to the game...
Sign me in. Prolly won't have the time to contribute much - as always - but I'll give ma best.
In case I survive til Aug 15th -> I will be on a business trip and thus will only be able to fulfill the post/vote requirement on Aug 15th and maybe 16th.
Thx @Erinyes for the notif !!
Can't believe this is happening.. ! But why now T_T ??? my phd right now is eating all my life and energy...I have to hand in my thesis next month ... ...
Wait, the deadline for signing up is by the 8th of August right ? ...hmm, anything can happen by then
Thx @Erinyes for the notif !!
Can't believe this is happening.. ! But why now T_T ??? my phd right now is eating all my life and energy...I have to hand in my thesis next month ... ...
Wait, the deadline for signing up is by the 8th of August right ? ...hmm, anything can happen by then
When you see a Juviii basically screaming that she wants play while wearing that adorable Hiyori avy. Well there is only one thing that should be done....
Sup, I'm new here. If it is possible, can I Sign Up for the game?
Have played and hosted a few but Uni forced me to go on a 4 year Hiatus, the old forum that I usually play is down for good so...yeah.
A few question if you don't mind?
Where can I see the detail of the game from the Sign Up? (The general storyline,Day/Night Cycle Rule for this particular game/Additional Rule)
Does this site has previous Custom Game and is it possible to have one?
Thank you for your time, the format that I played a tad bit different so I'm sorry if I made some mistake or asking ridiculous question.
Sup, I'm new here. If it is possible, can I Sign Up for the game?
Have played and hosted a few but Uni forced me to go on a 4 year Hiatus, the old forum that I usually play is down for good so...yeah.
A few question if you don't mind?
Where can I see the detail of the game from the Sign Up? (The general storyline,Day/Night Cycle Rule for this particular game/Additional Rule)
Does this site has previous Custom Game and is it possible to have one?
Thank you for your time, the format that I played a tad bit different so I'm sorry if I made some mistake or asking ridiculous question.
I'll answer your questions in order;
1. Usually, if you see a sign-up at the top if the thread, all you have to do is indicate you're 'in' and want to play and sit back and relax.
Usually. This game in particular we're not accepting noob players, new members or members we've confirmed to contribute little to the game. We had a new member (but allegedly pro MG player) in the previous game he caused nothing but n problems (and by afk'ing, the eventual victory of town).
We do host games for noobs and new members, and some host could accept you into the main event too, but not us this time.
2. Please check out the 'Rules' thread in this section. Lately, all our games have been custom xd. And no, only designated members can host a game. So randoms like you can't come in here and start hosting, no.
Please check back later, you might be able to play the next one. It's just that at this point, I'm kind of tired of absolute noobs coming, posting thrice and then calling it a day. I'm not saying you're like that but don't feel like taking a chance on you.
Yeah, thanks @TSPanda for the answer, I feel ya for those afk players, may you have a smooth game this time, I'll wait for another game to open up. Cheers.