I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
And thats how the Magnificent Seven got disbanded.
By the time Jammin gets here I will be already at the beach and no one will be able to find me.
Nah really guys, the previous date was ok because it matched the lightest time of the month for me, next week it would be like the previous game and thats just a No...
Thanks Arjuna! I love you and you're an amazing member of this community.
Although, I'll have to disappoint you guys. Due to personal circumstances I won't' be able to participate entirely as I'd like to, so I can just wish you good luck all and specially to some amazing members/persons and friends! @rev-o@Emperor Spriggan@Arjuna@Asako
Hopefully @Undina@Commanderaxe and @OtakuFreak will join the game too (?)
Could I possibly get a list of replies regarding who is available when? Can't say it would certainly change things but it could give me an idea of what the best time will be.
I can't say anything for certain,it depends on how busy i'm going to be around that time with Studies etc. again.
If you're going to play on the Date that is written in the post then include me in the Confirmation PMs and if i won't be able to play i can just say so when the time comes. It's basically going to be a spontaneous decision more than anything from me. I count as Pending.