I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Not wanting?? Do you realized you killed me right? I couldn't use it cause you guys killed me last minute. You should be mad at yourself for the terrible judgment.
It was reopened by mistake by someone with mod permissions posting after it had already been closed (twice, I think).
There was the five extra minutes extension too, and your post came about three minutes after that. You won't get a penalty, but the post couldn't be counted for the lynch.
Maybe she wasn't even aware about her votes. Or just didn't risk to take a another townie with her. I feel sorry for Juviii, because DV is one of the coolest roles you could possibly have. Seeing it not being used is heartbreaking. : /
I thought James vote counted so I wasn't even worried. And the vote that killed me was a last minute vote too.
Don't get me wrong, I would never had wasted my shot. I even knew who to kill already, was gonna do it today but got lynched before.
Guys I have an announcement or not to make, sadly today I woke up sick at first it wasn't much but right now it's worsening (I ended up vomiting ) so I won't be active today at least not in the beginning of the phrase till I get better
Really great time for sickness to kick in in my test review days and when I'm playing MG
Guys I have an announcement or not to make, sadly today I woke up sick at first it wasn't much but right now it's worsening (I ended up vomiting ) so I won't be active today at least not in the beginning of the phrase till I get better
Really great time for sickness to kick in in my test review days and when I'm playing MG