I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Looks like I messed up the end time by one hour. Take note not to take red bull before going to bed, bad idea. Also Omelette with bacon is tasty breakfast, yumyumyum, but takes too long to clean~
Didn't seem like I was needed though, Tak-chan being Mafia Mason, nice one, lol about the manga strip btw. xD
Shame I couldn't get 50 posts before the night phase though, should have stayed up an hour longer for a couple more spams~~~
Just a question....but how do I multi-quote when they are stretched over multiple pages?
Is the only way is to quote reply before going to another page...cause if I dont then my response gets deleted/erased.
Sorry never figured it out since the system change...
Just a question....but how do I multi-quote when they are stretched over multiple pages?
Is the only way is to quote reply before going to another page...cause if I dont then my response gets deleted/erased.
Sorry never figured it out since the system change...
Multi-quote everything you want, quote the last post, then put your cursor on the place you want quotes, then 'insert quotes' and voilà all your multi-quotes appear