I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Yes I'd appreciate if you guys would refrain from talking since we know it could lead to game harming stuff while we're on this.
You're all are free to PM us wtv doubts you have meanwhile.
I pray to what I cannot see, my death is coming there is no flee!
This game need a restart, It was pretty fucked from the start!
From the bed near my death. saving Haven made a mess!
Far away our life flew, Now How can i votekill you!
@Seraph before anything else, I really need to apologize to you for leaving you to play by yourself. I was hardly around and when I was I think I managed to confuse you more than I helped. You really tried doing the work of two people. You'll say it's ok but I know how excited you were for this game so i'm really sorry.
@Farfalla and @Copy Panda thanks for the game. This was a very interesting mechanic. Hopefully one day i'll actually get to play it.
@Seraph before anything else, I really need to apologize to you for leaving you to play by yourself. I was hardly around and when I was I think I managed to confuse you more than I helped. You really tried doing the work of two people. You'll say it's ok but I know how excited you were for this game so i'm really sorry.
Don't worry, i'm not mad or disappointed like i told you earlier, i loved every minute of the game. Despite how it all came down on us. And maaaaaybe,who knows,we'll get another Game with a similar Team-mechanic and we can play together again. Just hope everything's gonna be better for you soon!
@Farfalla@Copy Panda Thank you both for this really fun game, the incredible avatars and all the time you spent organising and preparing it. I only wish it had lasted longer for me haha.
@Lambu@Vandred Well played you guys, sorry if i came over too aggressive or anything but in these games you gotta act out your role properly or not at all i guess. xD Enjoy playing!
Don't worry, i'm not mad or disappointed like i told you earlier, i loved every minute of the game. Despite how it all came down on us. And maaaaaybe,who knows,we'll get another Game with a similar Team-mechanic and we can play together again. Just hope everything's gonna be better for you soon!
@Farfalla@Copy Panda Thank you both for this really fun game, the incredible avatars and all the time you spent organising and preparing it. I only wish it had lasted longer for me haha.
@Lambu@Vandred Well played you guys, sorry if i came over too aggressive or anything but in these games you gotta act out your role properly or not at all i guess. xD Enjoy playing!