I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Ya'll talking like Shad belongs to anyone because of pathetic little past game bonds, but reality is he is moving to my city, and we'll be bffs in no time
Ya'll talking like Shad belongs to anyone because of pathetic little past game bonds, but reality is he is moving to my city, and we'll be bffs in no time
Backstabbing is an powerful art that I can start learning by backstabbing my current senpai, so this is a good deal, I'm tempted, but I'm too weak, I need t my nakamas to achieve great things.
So am writing immediately of what my dream is about since by morning I will probably forget and if I go back to sleep then another dream will take it’s place....
The dream begins with me sitting in the quintessential university classroom from like 50 years ago with the stadium seats and an old fashion projector with a blackboard..... No prof around.
A test guide is handed out for the oncoming final..... I do not really look at who hands it to me...
(Reads the test)
The title says...
A History of JoJo
“What what?” I say...
Page 1 Part 1
Test Questions 1-5
1.1 Know the history of the Jonathon and Dio
1.2 Be able to analyze the relationship between the two
(And so the first page continues like this through question 5)
Page 2 List of questions concerning part 2
(Test Questions 6-12)
Page 3 should have been part 3 but instead it said...
This page is devoted to bae..... and a giant picture of Speedwagon
Page 4.... part 3
(Wait let’s back up to page 3...)
“I mean....”
“Who made this test?”
“Is it GrySun?” (Suspiciously starts eyeing the students.... there’s no teacher... In fact... Who was the one who handed out the test?!!)
“If it is him...How did he get to America? And become a professor at a university????”
“If it’s not GrySun then he clearly has a soulmate somewhere......”
“Why am I even taking a JoJo class?!”
“Da fuq???!”
Looks around at students working on study guide....
“Are they actually working on this study guide???”
“Wait?! We actually have a textbook about JoJo?!!!”
Looks at textbook.... “And it’s not the manga?!!!”
Glances at the final study guide pages...
“The last few pages in Italian????”
“Eh??? Why are we taking a test where we need a translator?”
“Wait, this reminds me of Evil...... I bet he’s my professor......”
...Refuses to work on study guide....
“Maybe this is a dream?” I stand up.
“Probably because mafia game is coming up.....”
“Help!!” Starts yelling.
“Helppppp!”
“Lambuuuuuu!!!!!”
“Sons??”
“Vandred?!!!”
“Lawl??????!!!!”
“Anybody?????!!!!”
Something is said in Spanish.....
Asking my neighbor student.... “What was just said...?”
The guy looks thoughtful for a second and then says “She said ‘How can I help you when you are the crazy one???’”
(T.T) “Why I get punked out in Spanish? In my own dream?!”
“IT’S NOT SPANISH!! IT’S PORTUGUESE!”
“Uh? Farfalla? Juviii?”
Silence.... Then....
“No! It is I!!!! Magi!!!”
Giant man in panda suit tries to hug me..... “Where the hell did he come from???”
Tries to flee but stadium seat students in the way...
students say “Death by panda....!!” (High pitch laugh in distance)
So am writing immediately of what my dream is about since by morning I will probably forget and if I go back to sleep then another dream will take it’s place....
The dream begins with me sitting in the quintessential university classroom from like 50 years ago with the stadium seats and an old fashion projector with a blackboard..... No prof around.
A test guide is handed out for the oncoming final..... I do not really look at who hands it to me...
(Reads the test)
The title says...
A History of JoJo
“What what?” I say...
Page 1 Part 1
Test Questions 1-5
1.1 Know the history of the Jonathon and Dio
1.2 Be able to analyze the relationship between the two
(And so the first page continues like this through question 5)
Page 2 List of questions concerning part 2
(Test Questions 6-12)
Page 3 should have been part 3 but instead it said...
This page is devoted to bae..... and a giant picture of Speedwagon
Page 4.... part 3
(Wait let’s back up to page 3...)
“I mean....”
“Who made this test?”
“Is it GrySun?” (Suspiciously starts eyeing the students.... there’s no teacher... In fact... Who was the one who handed out the test?!!)
“If it is him...How did he get to America? And become a professor at a university????”
“If it’s not GrySun then he clearly has a soulmate somewhere......”
“Why am I even taking a JoJo class?!”
“Da fuq???!”
Looks around at students working on study guide....
“Are they actually working on this study guide???”
“Wait?! We actually have a textbook about JoJo?!!!”
Looks at textbook.... “And it’s not the manga?!!!”
Glances at the final study guide pages...
“The last few pages in Italian????”
“Eh??? Why are we taking a test where we need a translator?”
“Wait, this reminds me of Evil...... I bet he’s my professor......”
...Refuses to work on study guide....
“Maybe this is a dream?” I stand up.
“Probably because mafia game is coming up.....”
“Help!!” Starts yelling.
“Helppppp!”
“Lambuuuuuu!!!!!”
“Sons??”
“Vandred?!!!”
“Lawl??????!!!!”
“Anybody?????!!!!”
Something is said in Spanish.....
Asking my neighbor student.... “What was just said...?”
The guy looks thoughtful for a second and then says “She said ‘How can I help you when you are the crazy one???’”
(T.T) “Why I get punked out in Spanish? In my own dream?!”
“IT’S NOT SPANISH!! IT’S PORTUGUESE!”
“Uh? Farfalla? Juviii?”
Silence.... Then....
“No! It is I!!!! Magi!!!”
Giant man in panda suit tries to hug me..... “Where the hell did he come from???”
Tries to flee but stadium seat students in the way...
students say “Death by panda....!!” (High pitch laugh in distance)
So, it is now confirmed if we had a Mafia sub irl meet-up... Panda would get a Graceful stiff arm.
Cold world
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In other news, all player avis are now complete and listed in the stickied post at the top. @Hardy Ennis' art was corrected @Demonspeed Nicholas was corrected and is now actually Nicholas
@gnut There's a fresh old face waiting up there if you still want one
So am writing immediately of what my dream is about since by morning I will probably forget and if I go back to sleep then another dream will take it’s place....
The dream begins with me sitting in the quintessential university classroom from like 50 years ago with the stadium seats and an old fashion projector with a blackboard..... No prof around.
A test guide is handed out for the oncoming final..... I do not really look at who hands it to me...
(Reads the test)
The title says...
A History of JoJo
“What what?” I say...
Page 1 Part 1
Test Questions 1-5
1.1 Know the history of the Jonathon and Dio
1.2 Be able to analyze the relationship between the two
(And so the first page continues like this through question 5)
Page 2 List of questions concerning part 2
(Test Questions 6-12)
Page 3 should have been part 3 but instead it said...
This page is devoted to bae..... and a giant picture of Speedwagon
Page 4.... part 3
(Wait let’s back up to page 3...)
“I mean....”
“Who made this test?”
“Is it GrySun?” (Suspiciously starts eyeing the students.... there’s no teacher... In fact... Who was the one who handed out the test?!!)
“If it is him...How did he get to America? And become a professor at a university????”
“If it’s not GrySun then he clearly has a soulmate somewhere......”
“Why am I even taking a JoJo class?!”
“Da fuq???!”
Looks around at students working on study guide....
“Are they actually working on this study guide???”
“Wait?! We actually have a textbook about JoJo?!!!”
Looks at textbook.... “And it’s not the manga?!!!”
Glances at the final study guide pages...
“The last few pages in Italian????”
“Eh??? Why are we taking a test where we need a translator?”
“Wait, this reminds me of Evil...... I bet he’s my professor......”
...Refuses to work on study guide....
“Maybe this is a dream?” I stand up.
“Probably because mafia game is coming up.....”
“Help!!” Starts yelling.
“Helppppp!”
“Lambuuuuuu!!!!!”
“Sons??”
“Vandred?!!!”
“Lawl??????!!!!”
“Anybody?????!!!!”
Something is said in Spanish.....
Asking my neighbor student.... “What was just said...?”
The guy looks thoughtful for a second and then says “She said ‘How can I help you when you are the crazy one???’”
(T.T) “Why I get punked out in Spanish? In my own dream?!”
“IT’S NOT SPANISH!! IT’S PORTUGUESE!”
“Uh? Farfalla? Juviii?”
Silence.... Then....
“No! It is I!!!! Magi!!!”
Giant man in panda suit tries to hug me..... “Where the hell did he come from???”
Tries to flee but stadium seat students in the way...
students say “Death by panda....!!” (High pitch laugh in distance)