I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
I do.
Just means I gotta grow from this experience and look for something new.
Thanks for the hugs, everyone.
If I become Mafia/TP in the next game I will kill you with a smile on my face.
The Mafia Game 90 thread is now open. If something seems especially unclear, you think something could be tweaked for a better understanding or functional experience, or you just want to say something about the special mechanics or other parts of the game before the start, then I highly encourage you to PM me.
Is Axl is still available? is not I can go for May.
I love fighting games, no idea how I missed this one, thanks for the educational theme
Can you make an exception and sneak in Makoto from street fighter III 3rd strike pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ok next game, if you refuse I will host my own SF3 game!!!
@SonOfDaws I think this is the end of our friendship. @Farfalla This is what I meant... don't you also tell me KoF XIV is the best one or something like that, we old people should show these new generation to appreciate xD