I know how Blitz is feeling. He can wait, he already knows if the about to be lynched guys are good or bad . Kinda like me...


ITS ABOUT MY LIFE YOU IDIOT. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SLEEPthan go to sleep![]()
leave it bugz.he will vote for me anywayITS ABOUT MY LIFE YOU IDIOT. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SLEEP

but he will vote for meif Bugz votes for Evil, guess no one dies![]()
you guessed wrong.if Bugz votes for Evil, guess no one dies![]()
okay fuck this shit, even if you survive the lynching, you're fucking dead tonightyou guessed wrong.
we wil wait for kakashi, chamm, raizen, moa and piru/basically for all who can still change their votes and see what they got to say
There are still two people left to vote besides bugzee. You cant have a day phase without someone being lynched it will distort the whole pattern of the game. Forget the moaning seriously, wait for Channy and Kakashi (who usually comes on around this time) if Bugzee forces a tie.if Bugz votes for Evil, guess no one dies![]()
Ur mafia u.uOmg he is probably gonna say I am detective...
Probably. But I AM NOT GOING TO LOOSE AGAINST MAFIA BOY!okay fuck this shit, even if you survive the lynching, you're fucking dead tonight

*onThere are still two people left to vote besides bugzee. You cant have a day phase without someone being lynched it will distort the whole pattern of the game. Forget the moaning seriously, wait for Channy and Kakashi (who usually comes one around this time) if Bugzee forces a tie.
