Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I knew that one was coming! :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yawn BJ PRESIDENT
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Man... another innocent one was killed. This is bad cuz this round we don't have a psyco to accidentaly kill a mafia... if we got lucky the insane doctor can kill one of them "by accident"... rsrs

But unless something like it happens, we'll be damn
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
anyway, tomorrow I'll be out all day, i'll get in home around 10 pm. I dunno if i'll have internet access in the afternoon, I'll try to enter in the morning before I leave.


and I think that I put to many "I"s on my last post... =/
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
^RIP good_boy...
now he hides in a grave

good night
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
god damn it guys its good_boy-sama.i repeat ,it is good_boy-sama
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
What about a reviver role/character in the Mafia games?
Too powerful.

Ofc we could limit his power to like once per game or him being killed after that but bleh.

Personally I dont wanna have some magical characters in game. my2cent
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
yeah they all dead, but Cumpy is still sleeping in his late timezone..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top