Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
yeah, the Bulletproof is the man to hide behind :cool:
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
In that case don't read my posts.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:3c
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I hope you guys notice a certain oddity at a certain player. I noted it, but error estimated it's meaning.

I hope this wasn't too much said, I don't think so, it's pretty broad. I just had to say something, couldn't keep my mouth shut. :darn
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This means the person you chose posted atleast once in the game so that rules out Kaka and channy, also you are banned forever now.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I certainly hope not. I tried to be round.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
RIP Ustegius, dark lord and BBB. You will not be forgotten. Your wills to live and discern the true nature of the mafia will live on through us, the remaining townies. I promise with every ounce in my body, we will win our town back. You have my word. RIP.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's disappointing that the only person to show a real concern about the well-being of our town can be distrusted. I can never betray my townies. You have my word
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
you won't you discuss it in the Game thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top