Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Then we are fine.

I find anime boys cute but real men not ugh real men are disgusting.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Ok there are few exeptions :hurr

But even if they have a pretty face and god like muscles there's still one part of their body that is disgusting for me.
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im on for Game 7 anyone else
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm out.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Game 7 starting later due to Carnival. Like next thursday
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
OMG OMG OMG, Jensen Ackles *0*

Why ur out, Asc? ç.ç

I dunno if I'm in for the next, 'cause I won't be able to post from work and I dunno if I have net at the hotel XD If I have to play thru celphone, I'll prolly not extend myself too much, and basicly just vote.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I be gone until uhm.. well for like 6-7hours. in case you wondering :p
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
look at that...I'm dead :cookiestare
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
yeah you mafia :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top