Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Btw, if you didn't figure it out yet, I tried to recruit Fried. I thought no one would do the hero act as a bad guy twice in the row, It would be just plain stupid and obvious. Turned out it was actually pretty brilliant.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
A

Leave it as it is.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
A.

And I'm in if the game starts after next week friday.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
A

I'm also in for the next game.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Why? We can finish a whole game by next week friday. =/
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
When will start the next game?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Probably when enough sign up...?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Best townie award goes to xadyu for whoring himself out to serial killers and mafia.
Best and worst mason ustegius.
Best impersonation of a prostitute goes to freid.
Best doctor goes to no one...
Best detective goes to BBB for not getting 2 people killed.
Best mafia goes to gb since he survived so long.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I thought so.
Just asking because probably I won't be able to play before wednesday.
thursday earliest


A. :nod


I'm in for the next game. ;)
A.

And I'm in if the game starts after next week friday.
A

I'm also in for the next game.
GAME 7

01. [user]good_boy[/user]
02. [user]digitaldude[/user]
03. [user]Farfalla[/user]
04. [user]dark lord[/user]
05. [user]Imperium[/user]
06. [user]After_Image[/user]
07. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
08. [user]Bugzee[/user]
09. [user]Xadyu[/user]
10. [user]Ustegius[/user]
11. [user]Hystzen[/user]
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
im in
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just got my work schedule and im free to be in the next game
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
11 or so members already! :occa

Hopefully, a few more will sign up in the coming days. xP
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
ok, Channy, if you got enough free time then it's ok. I guess.

Waiting for our Brailianos :police


I just got my work schedule and im free to be in the next game
GAME 7

01. [user]good_boy[/user]
02. [user]digitaldude[/user]
03. [user]Farfalla[/user]
04. [user]dark lord[/user]
05. [user]Imperium[/user]
06. [user]After_Image[/user]
07. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
08. [user]Bugzee[/user]
09. [user]Xadyu[/user]
10. [user]Ustegius[/user]
11. [user]Hystzen[/user]
12. [user]scav[/user]
13. [user]Channy[/user]
 
Last edited:

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I'm sorry, but how do you spell asc ? ^^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Asc then lepius


[user]Asclepius[/user]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top