YOU'RE ON A BOAT...A BOAT...HOWS THE WIFI?
@Evil - Why do you persist on lying to yourself? Pretending you're not part of the loli crew.
@Evil - Why do you persist on lying to yourself? Pretending you're not part of the loli crew.
I know I was.slutty 13 year olds?shouldnt dey still be playing with barbie
![]()

me 2I know I was.![]()
no, im into olds.think i told ya.YOU'RE ON A BOAT...A BOAT...HOWS THE WIFI?
@Evil - Why do you persist on lying to yourself? Pretending you're not part of the loli crew.

yup. My own cousin is one of them. I saw her doing drugs and it was very scary. For me at least. And other people that was friends with *shivers*slutty 13 year olds?shouldnt dey still be playing with barbie
oh how times have changed
What has the USA come toyup. My own cousin is one of them. I saw her doing drugs and it was very scary. For me at least. And other people that was friends with *shivers*

Heh. Not good. I'm not really on a boat.YOU'RE ON A BOAT...A BOAT...HOWS THE WIFI?
@Evil - Why do you persist on lying to yourself? Pretending you're not part of the loli crew.


I wonder that tooWhat has the USA come to![]()
could be worse..age 13 is the oldest age to have kids in UK![]()

