Nov 14, 2010 #341 CBlitz Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 23, 2008 Messages 4,011 Reaction score 2,167 Age 35 Gender Male Country JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN ALL MY HATRED
Nov 15, 2010 #342 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country I wub you too, CBlitz!
Nov 15, 2010 #343 Akiyama Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 3,256 Reaction score 5,752 Gender Hidden Country Tina, you were a terrible doctor. Yay, we won! \o/ To xadyu and Jin, why was I killed first? Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
Nov 15, 2010 #344 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country I thought that if we left you alive for long, you would be able to manipulate all the other townies and end up splitting them into two groups...basically we acted fast to shut you up.
I thought that if we left you alive for long, you would be able to manipulate all the other townies and end up splitting them into two groups...basically we acted fast to shut you up.