Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

The only good thing about Hawaii 5-0 is that asian chick....everything else in that show is unimportant.
It's pretty fun to watch, but yeah.. Grace Park.. :hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Vote kill E3!
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

VOTE KILL BUGZEE


Alright im off for now have to go over to my sisters house to watch my kid nephew seya when i get back
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

YAY! I'm finally free~~~~~ :woo
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

VOTE KILL BUGZEE

Farfalla is an Arsenal fan? :zomg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I like the team, but I don't follow the games ._.
Gotta starts... I only follow south american ones XD
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

That clown is by far the most suspicious guy, indeed!
What the hell was that big kid act, "I won't play anymore, the mafia guys are lame"?

You deserved to be killed! But I don't know... my feelings are saying it is a silly way to hide yourself.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Someone kill E3 instead! I'm a townie. You're wasting your votes. the Mafia are satisfied now. Round 2 will be no different.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Of course!
A ordinary townie like me is naive.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I didn't even know E3 was playing :oh

Jin you bastard! :yelling
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Cblitz count the votes or evil do it
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

2xEvileye aka Mr. Grumpy by Bugzee* and Farfalla

5xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by Imperium and digitaldude, Scav, Kakashi and Channy

1xdigitaldude aka Mr. Messy by Evil3ye

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hyst

*-indicates that this user has voted twice and cannot change their vote
and I've done everyone's theme songs! Should I post em lol
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Evil, count the votes and I'll change mine ^.^


Evil, nvm XD
I wanna hear the songs *0*
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I have a song?:zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

songs? What for?

And I won't vote kill Bugzee, because I really don't think he's a mafia. He's just a douche.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top