Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm not.
I alrdy gave the reasons I had to assure you that DD is mafia.
If you guys think a lil more, there's one person in this game that can be sure about that.
He was claiming to be this person, also.
That's why he got quiet when I said him and I know that he's going down when I'm dead. I guess XD Revelations, you know? Won't come from me, but from Blitz.
I rly dunno if I can say more =.=
Any other reason aside from that was alrdy said.
I can swear I'm a townie =.=
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Don't worry...once E3 is dead,game is over :kukuku
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You are suspicious Farfalla, but I'm not 100% if you are Mafia. And it's too bad if your a Townie and surrender like this...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

yawn~
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Well, that's up to you, if you believe me or not.
I can say that I'm the detective and asked about Evil and DD.
Maybe I'll be disqualified for that, or maybe people won't believe.
If I was a mafia, u know that ur a townie, E3, I could have just tried to get another vote for you and vote myself. A lot of people suspects of you too.
I'm the one saying that ur certainly not mafia and willing not change my death for yours.


And I did struggle XD Yesterday I was pretty stressed out^^"
But now I'm cool, that's just a game, and I'm out of reasons I can give to show DD is a mafia >< I thought his silence would speak for himself.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm changin..

VOTE KILL DIGITALDUDE

whatever, she might be lying but I'll try this out.
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Ill jump on this VOTE KILL DIGITALDUDE
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

It's true that I am a Townie and if we kill her and it turns out that she indeed is a Detective then I will die in the following night, b/c people will come back to this post and the Mafia won't need anyone who is proven as Townie :iik

Pls everyone kill digitaldude
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

That's one of the reasons I was trying not to affirm I knew you are a townie. I suspected of you too and checked and thought you could be the next target if I said that.

And now, Lil is gone =.=
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

OMG, we need someone else to vote change for digital or we're both dead :iik
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I thought i would help out since blitz is not on :D :D

3xFarfalla aka Little Miss Chatterbox by digitaldude, Hystzen and Pirulito,
2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by TheMoa, Kakashi919
1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste
3xdigitaldude aka Mr. Messy by Farfalla, Channy*, Evil3ye*


*Denotes no votes left. It seems like there is a tie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Now, rly, where's Lil? XDDD
He asked me so much!
That's kinda cruel XD I was alrdy fine about leaving the game.
Now that I say, he's gone? XD
Don't make me be hopeful for nothing x.x"
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Vote Kill Mr. Messy


It is more easy when you explain things!
"Mimimi... I accept my death. Everyone can kill me"

Little Miss, you must to fight till your very end!
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

It's allowed for the Detective to say his role and results. If you can prove that you really are one (if we hang Digital), then you can be very useful.

The thing is we killed our Sane Doctor and to use the Insane Doctor is super risky. Plus we both will be then targeted by the Mafia and it'd be hard to predict for him who they will want to whack. If Insane Doc and Mafia are targeting one then we will be very lucky, because there only a change of 50% that the target dies. If Doc and Mafia though choose different roles than the Mafia will kill one and the Doctor maybe too.

OMG this so dangerous :(
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

This happens we gonna lynch a mafioso and then we suddenly switch to kill a townie instead, look what happened second round evil was about to die and then we all went for gb, farfalla even changed her vote to save evil, and now evil suddenly votes for me followed channy litreally minutes later to kill, I am a townie okay guys dont let them do the same thing like the previous round!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Okay fine guys.... I really enjoyed killing freid and bugzee!! Bwahahahaha!
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

what has happened since i been uni.

AND WTF ARE THE TROLLING DEAD STILL POSTING

GTFO
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yeah, I'm aware of that too. Mafia will prolly kill me during night, so I can't check the rest. My only chance would be the insane doc, and that's not rly a chance.
Do you guys see now why it would be more clever just to incriminate the mafia, not to say who's townie, and w8 to die then you could see I was the detective and hang one mafia for sure? Now we are two at risk, and we can't do a single thing^^
I was not being a drama queen =.= I just had a lot to think yesterday and saw that I could die now or in the night phase. So what it would matter? At least Evil would be protected.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top