Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

24 hours it is!

if you want it to go by fast, than vote already!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Its always been 24 hours though. Its so everyone has a chance to vote and stuff. Besides it hardly matters since we usually waited even if someone was late for their votekill. I only remember us skipping to the next phase without waiting once (but that was for bugzee)...i think. =/
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I don't know about u... but I don't think u are ready for this Jellayyyy
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I had to google 'Topsy-Turvey'. very suspicious nickname
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Its always been 24 hours though. Its so everyone has a chance to vote and stuff. Besides it hardly matters since we usually waited even if someone was late for their votekill. I only remember us skipping to the next phase without waiting once (but that was for bugzee)...i think. =/
After the first two days there probably won't be that much time needed anyway, as the players pool shrinks and gathering all votes will become easier.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

oh wow mr.cool i always knew i was one
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

yawn
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I need some information to work with but it seems like the Mafia members are trying not to type much. Wise move, but your attempts are futile. My eye of discerning is not bound by mere words. Silence itself has also the ability to convey much more than words ever can. I will; I repeat; I will use the silence against you. Eat, sleep, enjoy, but know this, before the clock strikes 24 hours, I will have found you.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Daydreamer's profession is Hobby Sherlock heh?

But I agree with him. From the previous fail Mafiafamilia the current four people seem to have learned something. Less talk = less suspicions.

The silent people here are most likely the Mafia. Hum. But now how to figure those as the majority probably has not been online since the game started.

I noticed some people being around though and not posting. I'm watching you!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm Mr. Brave. :zomg



Now to see who acts suspicious. :ninja
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Mr. Brave. :smack :smack :smack
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Mafias gettin smarter but its no use i will find you all
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I was watching House, and visited during the commercial breaks. Now let's start deducting :zomg

O wait, there's basicly nothing to make deduce on :oh
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:comfort
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

i suspect good_boy mr cool.

he suspicious not bugging people in this thread so far that is strange

with name like mr cool it obvious he a mafia
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Mr. Impossible don't you actually have something to say besides *smiley* *smiley*?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:-_-

I can't be bothered anymore. Blame the game 4 spoiler~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top