Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:confused:
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

how does it feel to not know who is what Evil? :rofl
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Vote Kill Little Miss Lucky!

Someone has to break the ice~
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

It soxx hard Cumpy :sweat


I believe Mr Bugzee is super bored though because he again does not have a good role but is a plain Townie. This is what I can read from his actions. I am not going to vote kill him in this phase.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I blame game 4! Yes, I'm bored. Just kill me already~

...at least you guys can progress to round 2. :cookiehand
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

no :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I actually didnt know who little miss lucky was until i stumbled upon it in my sig. xDDD

The game is going to pick up once people start posting later tonight i think or tomorrow.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

It soxx hard Cumpy :sweat


I believe Mr Bugzee is super bored though because he again does not have a good role but is a plain Townie. This is what I can read from his actions. I am not going to vote kill him in this phase.

Why would you defend someone when no one even suspects him, especially after he voted for mr lucky...SUSPICIOUS!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

But he's right. It's so boring. I don't want to be the motive force either, as those are mostly suspected and getting lynched at first... but I just can't be arsed to look at this thread and see Ust, Raizen and digi being on this thread too and saying nothing.

I am going to vote for one of them I think.


Oh, child molester actually suspects me! At lease some new developements!

I'm not sneaky though. Imma plain Townie. Not even a Pro role :sbunny
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I have nothing to say really. Sure I'd still love to slay the yawner :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

We should wait for the peepz in the americas. The Brazilians, good_boy, scav, channy, fried those lot. One shit starts someone will slip up.


I have my eye on channy, sly that guy is...SLY!

(I still cant believe his previous role :faint)
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

The mafia members in this game are a bunch of lolpussies.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Tranny wants to play it slow. Suspicous :3c
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yeah, Channy seems to be a good actor, very hard to read.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yeah, you totally bought my "plays like a normal townie newbie". He is hard to read.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I disagree.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Its weird playing with evil3ye. Your not all knowing now are ya! HAHAHAHAHA!

"I like reading the long analysis, its amusing. :amuse"
"No, those are the ruuuules"
"Say the nicknames! Say the nicknames! Say the nicknames!"

We finally kicked you off your throne. :3c :shakefist
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

*amused*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:D

and Im not feeling very comfortable here down under :D
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top