Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Nah, actually, I'm a scorpio. I'll be the most pleasant person I can be till someone steps over me, in any circunstance XD And... That wouldn't be smart of me^^" chatting and getting too much attention... If you guys have to read me all the time, you kinda have me a lot of time in mind, when it's about the game, right? ç.ç So sure I'm an easy target. But wasn't I rly talkative too last game? XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm suprised we get along so well, Far~ *.*
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

haha... so you figured :amuse

ONE CAN NOT SEE THAT BUGZEE VOTED TWICE! MAKE IT CLEAR IN YOUR TABLE :yelling
cry some more why don't you. Oh right at this rate, you gonna die :3c

2xEvileye aka Mr. Grumpy by Bugzee* and Farfalla

2xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by Imperium and digitaldude

1xdigitaldude aka Mr. Messy by Evil3ye

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hyst

*-indicates that this user has voted twice and cannot change their vote
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm curious why Hyst voted for Mr Cool though. It seems as random as last time too
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

*Dances like Chopper when he's super happy~*


Op reference btw~
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Rio's girls?! :zomg

I've had the pleasure of meeting those before. :hurr

Vote kill Bugzee, 'cause nothing is impossible! :noworry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

goddammit Bugzee :fail
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

What now? :O
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Btw, you mentioned a new class, right? I've been browsing different roles now, but I have no idea. A hint maybe?
bitch please :oh

a new class? No I won't tell any of you guys. I'll watch from a distance, watch all of you burn to cinders and you'll all look up and cry "Help us!". And I'll look down and whisper "No". You all stand at the brink of oblivion staring right into bloody hell.

I'll watch all of you die. And I'll smile for most of it
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm drowsy and can't really think of anything, so I'll probaply save my vote for tomorrow. But I still have a feeling bug is a townie afterall. Which makes me suspicious digitaldude for jumping him so fast.

:bye
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

We have a lazy ass sadist Host. Awesome!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

bitch please :oh

a new class? No I won't tell any of you guys. I'll watch from a distance, watch all of you burn to cinders and you'll all look up and cry "Help us!". And I'll look down and whisper "No". You all stand at the brink of oblivion staring right into bloody hell.

I'll watch all of you die. And I'll smile for most of it
:rofl


Blitzy! You so funny and weird. :hug

I'm not a big fan of OP, but I know who Chopper is XD
No worries. You got the message though. ;)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

This new class is a townie or mafia?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

yawn
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

-10 posts left~ :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top