Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

yo evil I used to think you were this chill guy who just lol'd about everything

now I think you're crazy :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

gb is fine.hes totally fine
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

yo evil I used to think you were this chill guy who just lol'd about everything

now I think you're crazy :lmao
I need some sleeping :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Scavvy, you're not too bright in covering up your tracks hey? :imslow
man u always turn in circle, since the beginning u say im out when ppl start to accuse you, but u still here
u brag to vote against E3, but cant say why and explain
U definitly a MAFIA
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

haha so scav really is a mafia!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I didn't! It's lost somewhere. I thing in the post I've said I got ur sig wrong.

Raizen, now ur the one too much interested in game roles XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

man u always turn in circle, since the beginning u say im out when ppl start to accuse you, but u still here
u brag to vote against E3, but cant say why and explain
U definitly a MAFIA
Good luck with that one.

You are one of them.

E3, Scav and good_boy or Impy! It fits perfectly now~

Blitzy, when I'm out let me know If I got it right~
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

kakashi, E3, Bugz. we got our mafia members guys
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I am changing my vote to

VOTE KILL MR SCAV

Mr Scav is twisting around the words in my mouth and making false claims out of it. He also seems to be bit too much into me and Bugzee being mafia. I am a Townie, that's what CBlitz told me, and I think Bugzee is a Townie as well, he's just a very dumb one, to say the least. Mr Scav therefore is in my opinion a Member of the Mob.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:lmao
mafia defend each others w/o any prudence, u wont go far in that game E3.thats obvious that u're with Bugz
:3c
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

How did I become mafia? You're the one going to earth's end to get Jin and E3 dead.If you ask me,you're trying to cover your tracks and let bugz and e3 take the bullet. How do we know you three aren't working together and just acting out this blame fest?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Gonna sleep now @.@ I'm not a good thinker when I feel fine, I almost can't read and write when I'm too tired XD Take care, bears^^ (&guys xP)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:bye night Farfalla!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:lmao
mafia defend each others w/o any prudence, u wont go far in that game E3.thats obvious that u're with Bugz
:3c
Defending each other when it's so obvious that he gets killed now (cmon dude had 5 votes just now). :fail

Your Good cop bad cop theory is dull
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

What the hell were you guys even discussing, my god, i had to read so much pages of spam.

And what the hell were Xadyu and DL doing? :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

kakashi thats just surprising how u all turned all of sudden against me when i started to bring some proof. E3 didnt want against bugz even when bugz was yelling "kill E3 w/o any reason", when i started to point that they are maybe together, they all started to say im a mafia. and u immediatly joined them
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Night, Kakashi-chan S2 *hugs*

Pay attention at Raizen! When we got questioned, he disappeared u.u

Night, Good boy^^

Scav, wear the freaking avatar Ç.Ç

And Imp, u got a care bear set w8ing for u too XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

re-up that freaking avatar, the format is bad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top