Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You will regret my death, so much I can tell. Well except the Mafia that is.

But keep in mind what I was saying earlier.
:moon
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

scav go home.
To hell :yelling
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I don't have the powers to kill people.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I think ur acting strange. Ur so less agressive o.o And you couldn't decide your mind about many things. I was between you and another person, but the time is almost ending @.@ So I'm testing '-' I can still change vote if I see I'm wrong. Hope I won't have to go back to your posts to show what I've just said about u ;-;
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I decided who I want to kill, and can't forgot I was one of the first people that voted in both rounds.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

3xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by digitaldude, TheMoa and Raizen

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hystzen

1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste

1xRaizen aka Mr. Jelly by Evil3ye

1xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by Pirulito

1xTheMoa aka Mr. Happy by goodboy

1xdigitaldude aka Mr. Messy by Farfalla
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

yo, Cumpy, Raizen's vote you ignored.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Votekill Mr. Host

been suspicious lately thats what im thinking
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

:fail

Of course I'm not. Change your vote and save me, like NOW!
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

^ Or maybe he is trying to protect his boss!! :yelling


Don't know how much longer we have but I'm off... chao
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top