Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
That sam last kill really confused the shit out of me yesterday
I thought assassin kill had to be in a separate post not in the lynch post
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I‘m not a fan of your targetting logic. Why Marm N1? Was Asako really your biggest different person from Marm?
Because I thought Marm was a little of from her usual friendliness. But it seems I were wrong.

What do you mean different? I honestly had no idea who to go for, so I went for Asako, who seems to mostly follow you in anything.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
That sam last kill really confused the shit out of me yesterday
I thought assassin kill had to be in a separate post not in the lynch post
He probably stalled so long that they combined both.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I was like going over roles if there a new one or an upgraded one that does that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because I thought Marm was a little of from her usual friendliness. But it seems I were wrong.

What do you mean different? I honestly had no idea who to go for, so I went for Asako, who seems to mostly follow you in anything.
What do u mean u had no idea
DD one of the most suspicious peoples
There Hii and especially the inactive that we don't have much info one
Clearing those or not could helped a lot as they so anonymous


And DD playing super weird
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Man, these results are kinda annoying. And Ust you are looking more and more suspicious. How did you even get so many votes.
Beats me. But I did spent a big part of yesterday arguing that mafia can totally manipulate the poll, so I'm not blaming you here.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It's funny considering I had the chance to save myself form the potato by leaving it to randomizor yet I basically gave it to myself by not paying much attention to the ranking :lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think SS is either HII or Tatsumaki. HII is too detached and Tatsumaki's playstyle doesn't make me think she could be Mafia. As TP however she can lynch and kill anyone she wants without caring. She also said she thought following Pom(Ghost) was a good idea. Kinda trollish if she knew she was dead but :catshrug.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because I thought Marm was a little of from her usual friendliness. But it seems I were wrong.

What do you mean different? I honestly had no idea who to go for, so I went for Asako, who seems to mostly follow you in anything.
Cmon you haven‘t played in a while but you wouldn‘t forget the Det basics. You wanna target 2 different people. Someone you trust and someone you don‘t. Innocent on Marm means nothing without your sanity, so go for someone you trust unlike Marm who you had a fuzzy feeling on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I took my medication and Pompom disappeared :emocat
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I was like going over roles if there a new one or an upgraded one that does that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What do u mean u had no idea
DD one of the most suspicious peoples
There Hii and especially the inactive that we don't have much info one
Clearing those or not could helped a lot as they so anonymous


And DD playing super weird
I don't really see the weird in DD. I give him extra credit for him for being reasonable and going for Santa instead of guessing.

In hindsight, hll or Tatsumaki would have been better. But to be fair, you are also not that high on post count.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Man, these results are kinda annoying. And Ust you are looking more and more suspicious. How did you even get so many votes.
Because he claimed det? Why did you go for gnut btw Demon, I'm intrigued.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just realized that you can't choose who to give the potato to...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Man, these results are kinda annoying. And Ust you are looking more and more suspicious. How did you even get so many votes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

2 Mafias, 1 Santa and SS?
We can choose it tho, as a collective via the voting.

well, kinda.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't really see the weird in DD. I give him extra credit for him for being reasonable and going for Santa instead of guessing.

In hindsight, hll or Tatsumaki would have been better. But to be fair, you are also not that high on post count.
I'm never high in post counts early game sadly, only get active the more the game goes on


Well I assume you legit so marma legit for now
Keep up the work mr.det
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Cmon you haven‘t played in a while but you wouldn‘t forget the Det basics. You wanna target 2 different people. Someone you trust and someone you don‘t. Innocent on Marm means nothing without your sanity, so go for someone you trust unlike Marm who you had a fuzzy feeling on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I took my medication and Pompom disappeared :emocat
Honestly, I've never thought it that way. I just thought that since I don't have an easy sanity check in Samuel, I'll just give a shot at someone I haven't paid a lot attention to.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I trust him more than most here.
Same, gnut all the way
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly, I've never thought it that way. I just thought that since I don't have an easy sanity check in Samuel, I'll just give a shot at someone I haven't paid a lot attention to.
I mean it can work with a lucky shot but cmon, my expectations of you are a lot higher than this. You are immune this day and next night, so use that well.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
About the TP demon
Honestly I was thinking it could be also DD considering he barely here
He seems sooo low that it's weird
His playstyle also doesn't resemble when he mafia
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ust can't be killed by conventional means next night but could a Strongman do it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top