Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Gajeel revealing would be helpful too.
I reveal first thing tomorrow, it's already confusing enough.


30 minutes to go and we still haven't decided who to go for...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I quoted Holt...he indeed says double role not duplicate....but Gaj make it sound like thats what he meant:catshrug
He liked my comment though, so it's pretty much confirmed to be the case.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
I still think going for Marm is the best thing to do.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill marma


Make sure guys for the poll to give the bomb to someone suspicious when voting
No messing up poll

Improvise how it looks when u vote
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Holt can you just please confirm your role lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He liked my comment though, so it's pretty much confirmed to be the case.
Yeah thats comforting to know:gnut


Cause I really dont trust you either....funny to me Maz votes you(mind you along with Ust)....out of his only 2 votes he made.
Wtf you was doing for him to trust you lije that and only now want you to reveal something?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
Maybe I should take screenshots of the next ToC votes :arf.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Wtf you was doing for him to trust you lije that and only now want you to reveal something?
That's pretty funny coming from you, why do people trust you too?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sorry Marm but... Vote lock Marm/Oda.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm still hoping there mason recruiter either claimed sth while building his army secretly or one those that yet to claim


It's scary to think there a mentor with what we already know there in here
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
That was a lie, and I also lied about my hints to some extent, but I'm not going to talk about it now with 6 investigative roles appearing. I'll gladly take the Hot Potato tonight if you don't die btw.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
The recent OP spoilers are pretty annoying BTW... :hmph

Very bad pacing.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The recent OP spoilers are pretty annoying BTW... :hmph

Very bad pacing.
I don't think you have the right to talk when you're in a forever hiatus with your hiatus X hiatus
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think it is to convenient that Maz a supposed doc targeted the same person mafia wanted to kill and 3rd party was trying to recruit....damn Erin is the key to it all or Maz just plain scum?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top