Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Honestly, I still think that to this crazy setup, 3 dets and a spy is completely legit.

Why'd you target someone you don't trust? Are you presuming insanity and trying to actually kill off people?
yeah thats exactly why i decided to go for HII
was torn between him and Gnut tbh
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
So Demonspeed died because the shapeshifter kicked the bucket.

Ok, so we need to determine who the mafia are today itself.

Hll-Townie
Ustegius- Detective. I can confirm that as they got the correct role
Grysun-He claims he is a detective, though would like to see his results

I recommend everyone to protect at least Ustegius from a night kill by voting for them.
digitaldue-Pirate.
Mazino- Insane doctor.(?)
Marmalade Sky- DOnt remember the hint given for your role, but Ust clarified that you are innocent.

Gnut-Not given anything yet, because he thinks he will probably be killed. Seems to be third party

@Gajeel: As promised please reveal your role.

My picks for the mafia right now, are gnut and gajeel.

u r mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

im thinking gajeel and gnut are mafia men too. and we cant forget @Hll reveal role.
I am a townie, I have said this three time already.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
WHY would they kill Tatsumaki are the mafias dumb? FFS.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I got guilty on Tatsumaki, so either Paranoid or Insane with Ust being legit. I don‘t like either of the options though :/
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did anyone consider the odd order of death reveals at lynch?

First shattered Illusion, then Shapeshifter lynch, then Hot Potato? Mafia doesn‘t Assassinate but chooses to normally kill Tarsumaki at night for no reason?

Something doesn‘t add up. I‘ve been thinking all night phase they assassinated Demonspeed(why ever they would) because he showed up before Holt, but then only Mazino could‘ve killed Tatsu and he claims he targeted Hll.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So mafias are either very confused or Mazino Traitor Doctor killed Tatsu but is hiding it for some reason, because Tatsu shouldn‘t be a viable target anymore after Holt‘s death.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why you investigated people that died gry? ARE YOU MAFIA MAN GRY??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WHY would they kill Tatsumaki are the mafias dumb? FFS.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I got guilty on Tatsumaki, so either Paranoid or Insane with Ust being legit. I don‘t like either of the options though :/
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did anyone consider the odd order of death reveals at lynch?

First shattered Illusion, then Shapeshifter lynch, then Hot Potato? Mafia doesn‘t Assassinate but chooses to normally kill Tarsumaki at night for no reason?

Something doesn‘t add up. I‘ve been thinking all night phase they assassinated Demonspeed(why ever they would) because he showed up before Holt, but then only Mazino could‘ve killed Tatsu and he claims he targeted Hll.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So mafias are either very confused or Mazino Traitor Doctor killed Tatsu but is hiding it for some reason, because Tatsu shouldn‘t be a viable target anymore after Holt‘s death.
What happened yesterday was asako blew up with potato. Holt and marmalade were tied in voting because demonspeed was an illusion so couldnt vote. Then the coin flip lynched holt and demonspeed died as an illusion after shapeshifter died.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol...they are saving me to be lynched.
Gg mafia...but you still get no reveal:lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Lol...they are saving me to be lynched.
Gg mafia...but you still get no reveal:lmao
YOU SAID YOU WOULD REVEAL LAST DAY PHASE KILL HIM NOW GUYS WE CANT LET GNUT LIVE TODAY KILL HIM.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
YOU SAID YOU WOULD REVEAL LAST DAY PHASE KILL HIM NOW GUYS WE CANT LET GNUT LIVE TODAY KILL HIM.
Read my post again ser...never said that xD

Go on do it...surely won't be what you are suspecting.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
In a 17 player game there should be 4 mafia, but with the third parties it should be 3 mafia we lynch wrong and we lose.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In a 17 player game there should be 4 mafia, but with the third parties it should be 3 mafia we lynch wrong and we lose.
So once again...go on lynch me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Here...I make it easy for yous.

Hosts...I should have penalty vote for not voting last phase
There:cookiehand
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I think gnut just wants to go KABOOM on someone. But yeah, we are in the end game now. No mu7ch use hiding roles anymore.


MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda - Spirit Medium was it? Or Mortician I always mix up those.
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue - (Insane) Doctor
gnut as Akira Toriyama - Bomb??
Hll as Boichi - Townie
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto - No claim?
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki - Insane or Paranoid Det
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi - Necromancer

I'll keep presuming I'm sane. That means Marm and hLL are safe. Which is a shame becaue hLL is damn sus as plain townie in this game.

Gry is 100% det. I also trust DD, he was reasonable on Santa and is righfully in panic right now.

That leaves gnut, Mazino and Gajeel. That be the remaining mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay so tatsumaki was the sane one.
Do third parties appear as guilty or innocent for dets? I alays thought it was guilty. Which would mean I'm sane.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think gnut just wants to go KABOOM on someone. But yeah, we are in the end game now. No mu7ch use hiding roles anymore.


MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda - Spirit Medium was it? Or Mortician I always mix up those.
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue - (Insane) Doctor
gnut as Akira Toriyama - Bomb??
Hll as Boichi - Townie
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto - No claim?
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki - Insane or Paranoid Det
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi - Necromancer

I'll keep presuming I'm sane. That means Marm and hLL are safe. Which is a shame becaue hLL is damn sus as plain townie in this game.

Gry is 100% det. I also trust DD, he was reasonable on Santa and is righfully in panic right now.

That leaves gnut, Mazino and Gajeel. That be the remaining mafia?
you are not sane the sane one was TATSUMAKI MARMALDE MAFIA MARMAMALDE MAFIOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think gnut just wants to go KABOOM on someone. But yeah, we are in the end game now. No mu7ch use hiding roles anymore.


MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda - Spirit Medium was it? Or Mortician I always mix up those.
Mazino as Takehiko Inoue - (Insane) Doctor
gnut as Akira Toriyama - Bomb??
Hll as Boichi - Townie
Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto - No claim?
GrySun as Hirohiko Araki - Insane or Paranoid Det
digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi - Necromancer

I'll keep presuming I'm sane. That means Marm and hLL are safe. Which is a shame becaue hLL is damn sus as plain townie in this game.

Gry is 100% det. I also trust DD, he was reasonable on Santa and is righfully in panic right now.

That leaves gnut, Mazino and Gajeel. That be the remaining mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Do third parties appear as guilty or innocent for dets? I alays thought it was guilty. Which would mean I'm sane.
third party are guilty.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
But Tatsu got innocent on Holt, who was third party? So Tatsu was naive and I'm sane?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But Tatsu got innocent on Holt, who was third party? So Tatsu was naive and I'm sane?
Lemme check again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay tatsumatsu was insane one. So you are sane and gry is naive?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait gry is paranoid.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why you investigated people that died gry? ARE YOU MAFIA MAN GRY??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What happened yesterday was asako blew up with potato. Holt and marmalade were tied in voting because demonspeed was an illusion so couldnt vote. Then the coin flip lynched holt and demonspeed died as an illusion after shapeshifter died.
I could ask you too why you‘re always using your Necro powers on dead people. ARE YOU MAFIA DD??

But seriously, Tatsumaki was the least likely person to die last night, tell me why she died.

As for yesterday, Demon showed up dead before Holt, so he died first to perhaps Assassin.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
By my logic Tatsu was naive, Gry is Insane or Paranoid so I'm sane.

I think the mafia really are among gnut, Gajeel and Mazino.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I could ask you too why you‘re always using your Necro powers on dead people. ARE YOU MAFIA DD??

But seriously, Tatsumaki was the least likely person to die last night, tell me why she died.

As for yesterday, Demon showed up dead before Holt, so he died first to perhaps Assassin.
Tatsumaki died for a simple reason...the same reason pompom and erinyes died...they are all women. We have a misogynist mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top