I always suggested to talk about my targetConsidering going gnut now, but what about the Mazino targetting mystery?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I d suggest going for gajeel if gnut is voted
I always suggested to talk about my targetConsidering going gnut now, but what about the Mazino targetting mystery?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you think anyone other than DD or gnut could be Mentor?By my logic there should be a mentee though. Probably from N2 when Gry shattered Pompom, but nothing else happened. So yeah, no one running to defend Mazino is iffy (presuming he is Mentor).
Gajeel and HIIWait there is also the slim chance mafia tried to kill the Shapeshifter(Holt) on N1 who was hiding behind Pompom, but that seems like such a low-odds way of avoiding a kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you think anyone other than DD or gnut could be Mentor?
Not really no, if it isn't Mazino, it is either of the two. Leaning towards gnut.Do you think anyone other than DD or gnut could be Mentor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can't be hLL because I investigated innocent.Gajeel and HII
Hmm that‘s the thing, it feels like they‘re very isolated, ie. got nobody to talk to outside day thread. Their posts lack a certain amount of group planning.Gajeel and HII
Hmm ok. I kinda dont trust him. Way too low radar. But no way to argue againdt it i guessNot really no, if it isn't Mazino, it is either of the two. Leaning towards gnut.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can't be hLL because I investigated innocent.
That would explain the stupid Tatsumaki kill though. No communication.Hmm that‘s the thing, it feels like they‘re very isolated, ie. got nobody to talk to outside day thread. Their posts lack a certain amount of group planning.

Hosts confirmed Demon was daykilled so unfortunately that one had to be done by the Mentor+Mentee, so they actually decided to kill a Naive Det after long discussion. Their first discussions too...That would explain the stupid Tatsumaki kill though. No communication.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I meant, that even if they had the chance to long talk maybe they didn't, that's why the Tatsumaki for whatever communication error. By my logic, if it was gnut, he should have had time to talk atleast some during last night (meta-gaming here with time zones.Hosts confirmed Demon was daykilled so unfortunately that one had to be done by the Mentor+Mentee, so they actually decided to kill a Naive Det after long discussion. Their first discussions too...
Thank god no. But that would have been a smart Mentor recruit, having the most likely sane det as their puppet. But I don't think this mentor is the sharpest gladly, you know, Tatsu.You haven‘t been recruited Ust, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
REALLYThank god no. But that would have been a smart Mentor recruit, having the most likely sane det as their puppet. But I don't think this mentor is the sharpest gladly, you know, Tatsu.