Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Mazino

Due to Ust vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD if he‘s rly doc try to kill someone with it. I need to try prevent the Mentor recruit this next night with my Santa gift.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Not moving my vote either.
Thank you mr Assassin by the way :3 this was nice of you
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So Erin first then Ust? I hope it‘s Mazino.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
DAY 4 END
VOTES



After 4 days of work, the time has come for Takehiko Inoue (@Mazino) to enter his well-deserved 6+ year hiatus. After producing 4 issues we discovered that each issue is a double spread with amazing details and overall gorgeous art. Unfortunately, it's the year 2021. We are doing business in a fast-moving market and our readers will forget about your series if you don't produce in high volumes. At most, you get some nerds on an internet forum getting into heated arguments over chapters that came out several years ago and which character is stronger.
Passion is good but money is better.
More issues with more pages = more money.
Your severance package should save you from becoming a Vagabond for some time at least.



(Mentor)

Let's hope the Night Shift goes without any issues but you never know.

NIGHT 4 BEGINNING (12 Hours)
Countdown

Everyone has to vote
Everyone has to vote 3 other mangaka

The Popularity Poll is open and will close at the end of the night shift.
The thread will be left open to facilitate the voting possibility.
Votes for oneself will be dismissed.
Do not post in the open thread until the Board has declared the change of shifts and Day 3 has begun.

Details about the mechanic can be found here:



📖 Mechanics ✏

OMO Weekly Rankings - Company Privileges


At the start of every night phase, Mafia Jump opens up popularity polls for OMO Weekly Magazine. All Mangaka are expected to participate.
Every night, all mangaka may vote for their favorite 3 (three) colleagues. They cannot vote for themselves. Voting is mandatory.
The polling lasts the whole night and results will be published every day. The poll resets daily.
The most popular mangaka will enjoy certain privileges based on their ranking.
In the case of a tie, the placings will be randomized by the hosts.
Privileges last from 'result to result', so till the new results are in.

Popularity poll voting is unaffected by role powers or effects [NVD, illusions, Restless Spirit, etc..]


🥇 Rank 1 - Hiatus 🥇
Corporate has acknowledged your immense skill and popularity and has decided to take you seriously as an asset. That starts by opening up that doctors report. Or more like 'file'. By Krishna, Christ and the Cow, what have you been doing to yourself?!! I know crack addicts who are in better condition than you are. Best you take a break. An extended leave. A hiatus, if you will. A hiatus x hiatus, even? All paid, of course! Don't worry. You're a valued member of our family. Hey, I'll even recommend a body improvement club I frequent! You should check it out.

Effect: This Mangaka cannot be voted for during the next popularity contest because of health reasons!
Immunity: This Mangaka cannot be targeted by priority 1, 2 and 3 night-actions. Additionally, day roles/effects/powers except for lynching are negated as well. After all, if the author isn't here, they can't be cancelled. Easy peasy corporate squeezy.



🥈 Rank 2 - Talkshow Interview 🥈
Hey there! I'm here with the rank 2 pencil monkey from OMO Weekly magazine! Hey there, Mr 2! How does it feel to be Mr 2? Do you have any thoughts on Mr 1? You seem to be much healthier than they are. I heard they took a hiatus, how do you feel about that? Do you think you'll ever be number one? Maybe if you work a little harder? Maybe a lot harder. Thank you for appearing on our program tonight, please check out OMO Weekly Magazine to read Mr 2's work!!


Effect: This Mangaka can use their non-killing night action a second time, but their second attempt has a 50% fail rate.
Immunity: This Mangaka cannot be targeted by priority 1, 2 and 3 night-actions.



🥉 Rank 3 - Colour Spread 🥉
Wow did you see? That Big 3 manga did a colour spread the other day!! Damn, they're really keeping up with the other two, huh? I mean, they're nowhere near as good but the art is decent? Oh, and I hear the fans are rabid as well! Like, they only consume Rank 3 manga but they abhor everything and everyone else. Such a repulsive fandom. Nice art though, I love the shading. Is that grisaille?

Effect: If this Mangaka locks their vote, their vote counts as 2 (two) locked votes
Immunity: This Mangaka cannot be targeted by priority 2 and 3 night-actions



❌ Rank 4 - One-shot for another series ❌
Hey there readers! Please get enthusiastic for Mr Rank 4 whose own manga is tanking so hard they decided to try their hand at writing something else written by someone much more talented and popular! Please check out how we exploit and defame the good name, fame, health and talent of various Mangaka and force them to churn out ever-more content for our greedy, needy, greedy readers!

Effect: This Mangaka cannot vote during the next issue [Day + Night] [Cannot vote to lynch or in the popularity poll]
Immunity: None. Should have come top 3. And you can! If you just work a little harder! Do you really need to sleep? Like, really? Think about it~



🤯 Rank 5 - Someone Dropped a Surprise into your Printing Press 🤯
Needless to say, this isn't looking pretty. It's damp, it reeks and honestly, on a bad day, it could classify as a bio-hazard. Nothing - and I mean nothing - is holy in love and war.

Effect: If the Hot Potato is in the game, it is automatically passed to this player the following night phase.
Immunity: None. Fifth? Are you kidding me? Pick up an origami class and learn to fold yourself a house out of your manga, loser
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China

Don't break your back working so hard

6x- Penalty, Grysun [#957] Digitaldude [#959] Marmaladesky [#974, #1005] Hll [#988, #1011 (doubled)] + Double

2x- Penalty, Gnut [#1006]
0x- Gnut [#982]

1x- Penalty



5/5 Votes
❌Gajeel

Day 5 ends in 18 hours

Countdown​
 
Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Night 4 End

4 Days? Only 4 days passed? Only 2.99 days until the weekend (you have one free hour!!!) Seeing how only 6 creators are left it starts to feel like the community has grown. Almost like a family, a nightshift ended without anyone being discovered as a paper cutout. Nobody dropped a surprise down the printing press. No medical emergencies. We have been through quite a lot. OMO Weekly does not cover any psychological care or PTSD treatment. Get over it.

Either way, the night shift has ended. No one has been fired. We are all finally set to work hard, make money and no one has to be fired! Right?

OMO WEEKLY UPDATES

Given that there are only 6 people left and one was not allowed to be voted for:

CONGRATULATIONS at Oda-Sensei (@MarmaladeSky ) for winning the hearts of everyone with the latest and definitely uncontroversial chapter of One Piece. However, Oda did not vote for 3 other artists and will still be punished.

We got Sorachi (@digitaldude ) on Rank 2 closely following in Oda's footsteps and mimicking his actions like uhm... a copycat. Rank 3 is occupied by Boichi (@Hll ) and his wonderful depictions of male muscles.

Barely missing the Big 3, Fujimoto (@Gajeel ) chainsaws his way up the hearts of every young reader whose heart he has broken with his series.

Meanwhile, the old Legend Toriyama could not get a single vote and finds himself on Rank 5. Looks like people forgot to vote for Mr. Toriyama just like he forgot about the existence of Super Saiyan 2. He also forgot to vote thrice like he forgot Trunks' and Goten's tails and will be penalized.



The effects come into power immediately and will last until the end of Night 4

Day 4 Beginning (18 hours)
COUNTDOWN​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so the question is who is the assassin, we still have gnut and gajeel.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yeah... someone who for some ''reason'' doesn't want to claim vs someone who claimed and stated his reasons

did you do anything last night dd?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yeah... someone who for some ''reason'' doesn't want to claim vs someone who claimed and stated his reasons

did you do anything last night dd?
yes I did bodyguard on one user, and also used my 50% role use to apprentice learn from hll just for fun. Thats all.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah... someone who for some ''reason'' doesn't want to claim vs someone who claimed and stated his reasons

did you do anything last night dd?
Last one huh....rofl well no way I could be assassin.
Imo thats last scumbag...and I wasnt on here hours before end of last day nor after...
But you were right?
Besides I have failed to see any hosts delaying an assassin's kill unless they wete just no able to.Believe as mafia I have asked todo this before many times xD

But guess what lil buddy...shoot me in the face because I ain't revealing:lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
gnut guilty
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I made it in time before I got assassinated, uh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

gnut guilty
With that I mean I got innocent on him but I rushed too much omg
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm not a worthless Paranoid Det after all. GG EZ
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Last one huh....rofl well no way I could be assassin.
Imo thats last scumbag...and I wasnt on here hours before end of last day nor after...
But you were right?
Besides I have failed to see any hosts delaying an assassin's kill unless they wete just no able to.Believe as mafia I have asked todo this before many times xD

But guess what lil buddy...shoot me in the face because I ain't revealing:lmao
Please don't tell me you're vanilla townie now for a fucking Miller
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gnut guilty
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I made it in time before I got assassinated, uh
Ok....so what does your result reveal?

I mean I never believed 3 dets to begin with...rofl why I ask if your gift was assassin xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote kill gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So thats how it ends...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votelock gnut Let's make this quick
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok....so what does your result reveal?

I mean I never believed 3 dets to begin with...rofl why I ask if your gift was assassin xD
Just shoot me already :heh My work here is done.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Was a big mistake letting me live thinking I'm Paranoid.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gnut guilty
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I made it in time before I got assassinated, uh
--- Double Post Merged, ---



With that I mean I got innocent on him but I rushed too much omg
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm not a worthless Paranoid Det after all. GG EZ
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Please don't tell me you're vanilla townie now for a fucking Miller
Nope.
Not a vanilla townie....
Geez...narrow down reasons why the fuck a townie would refuse to reveal at this point in the game?

Smh...........
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top