- Joined
- Aug 28, 2013
- Messages
- 423
- Reaction score
- 429
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
So I noticed that there's no thread for fanfiction so here's one now. Let's share our favorite Magi fanfictions shall we? Any ship, character, OC, AU, etc is welcomed.
Flame and Snow
Wonderfully well written and heart warming stories involving the Ren Family. It was made in 2013 by the way.
Empress
This one features Kouen with a bunch of OCs. I'm usually very iffy about OCs, but this was a fun, interesting read nonetheless.
Scenery of Loss
This is about Kougyoku feelings towards Hakuryuu after the civil war. Very angsty. Very good.
Try not to go off topic please. Thank you.
Flame and Snow
Wonderfully well written and heart warming stories involving the Ren Family. It was made in 2013 by the way.
Empress
This one features Kouen with a bunch of OCs. I'm usually very iffy about OCs, but this was a fun, interesting read nonetheless.
Scenery of Loss
This is about Kougyoku feelings towards Hakuryuu after the civil war. Very angsty. Very good.
Try not to go off topic please. Thank you.
Last edited: