Favorites - Magi pairings :3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Magi pairings :3

Zoro Zoldyck

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Hey guys! So this is my first thread and I wanted to talk about my OTP from Magi

It's Sinbad x Masrur, Magi's characters all look so unique and nice! I love those two they can be cute and sexy at times and I just love characters that kinda have the same body shape, I don't really like a lot of Yaoi anime because I just think the designs aren't that great..

Many people like to ship Sharkan(Sorry if I misspell his name) but I don't really think they're as perfect as Sinbad and Masrur! :teehee

There aren't any canon "moments" or anything between these characters but they're often seen together and those fan art people just give a lot of ideas and my imagination goes wild! xD

So yeah that's pretty much it, tell me if there are any Magi fans here that love any pairings! Everyone is welcome.

:swoon:yaoi:yaoi

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like pairings involving Judar, hes so great in lots of them, Ive gone from Judar Aladdin, Judar Alibba, to Judar Ren Hakuryuu, I just love Judar and Ren Hakuryuu especially during the kingdom of magic moments and how they started developing together, I have a feeling its going to be great.

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm glad there's a Magi thread because lets face it has a lot of potential for yaoi pairings!

I am a really big sucker for Sinbad/Ja'far. I know, they're kind of cliche, but I just can't help but think Ja'far is REALLY loyal to Sinbad, to the point that its plausible he's in love with him.

You know how there's this running gag in the manga and omake that Sinbad can't hold his alcohol? And Ja'far is endlessly trying to curb it? In the Magi Guidebook Ja'far admitted its not the alcohol abuse that concerns him, but Sinbad being a womanizer. If Sinbad stopped womanizing, Ja'far won't complain about his drinking habits. They really sound like a married couple. :lmao

Also they've been together the longest, which also falls into the "childhood friends" trope.:XD