Shounen Magico by Iwamoto Naoki

murasakii23

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Magico is my second fav SJ series (after Bleach:P) and Shion is awesome~:D

hehe I'm glad its getting popular, it seems better than Naruto ever was at the start (and Bleach was the best XD im a bleachie in case you haven't guessedXP)

Doesn't seem like it will get dropped now does it... :))
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"Mrrrreow!~"
Haha,that was funny.Loved the chapter!The old geezer being a half-monster was unexpected and the love letter was cute.
I liked how Shion ordered the demon around,hehe.

Next chapter will be even better with color and additional pages!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Awesome chapter of Magico ! :thumbs

I really like to read it and this chapter was interesting.
I was surprised by the all Magic Broom ritual, wasn't expecting something like this.
It's indeed a very powerful magic, that few can achieve !

I can't really wait for the next chapter which will be "special" as we all know :woo
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
where the heck is my next chapter, come on you red hawk peoples..... you are causing me withdrawal right now.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
MRI is having a bit of trouble with the raws... Don't worry, we'll have it out ASAP. ^^
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
oh really, thats news. I thought I read just 2 weeks ago that guy named Hawk was supplying some groups with extremely fast raws.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
From Red Hawk's site:
The Bad News: Our primary early raw provider [Hawk] is not available this week. Magico and Bakuman will be delayed to Friday, and there will probably be other impacts upon our schedule. We'll just keep on truckin' as we always have and keep you updated.
Anyway, I can't wait for this week's chapter! With the increased 33 pages and also the colour page, there's definitely going to be a plot twist, since at the end of chapter 13, the last box said "Not knowing this laughter can suddenly disappear-"
 
Last edited:

AandWguy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ive starting reading this series and its interesting.
It works as a straight well made romance and action manga, hope it stays in jump.
 

fizban

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
543
Reaction score
80
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha, I kinda love Rogue. Ridiculous amount of power without any actual finesse like the rest of the mages we've seen up until this point. I wonder if he will join the group? He's kind of set on staying with his love, so I could see him staying behind after they rescue her.

Anise's cat magic is my favorite. I base this on nothing other than the idea of a cat using ultimate magic
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Nice chapter :woo
Rogue seemed to me a character with a good potential :thumbs

I wonder if the bad guy is actually going to put up a good fight for both Shion and Rogue? :headscratch
 

shukketsumaru

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
376
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Love this love this love this, everything about Magico is perfect. LOL Strip naked and acct like a dog.
 

AandWguy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lastest chapter was good. I hope this pace keeps up.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,411
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hmm.... I have a feeling Rogue will join the group under Lily's orders.....
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why would he leave the girl he is in love with ?
Unless you suggest both of them join
 

ZayCon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
227
Reaction score
60
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Very good chapter indeed! I liked Rogue, but I don't think he'll join the others.
It's amazing how quickly the Magico-universe are expanding. Love the small sequences of almost every chapter that explain stuff.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Just finished magico chap 14 I've got to say its really cute and i love it, the plot is interesting, and how the members seems to be forming into a family is quite a nice atmosphere change especially since the 'family' never felt the love of a family before ^^ the art is awesome too xD

Im wondering if we will know any more on Emma's and Shions family, even Anisa whom i don't think is a normal (i know duh xD) cat and theres more to her i wonder whats her story :amuse

its also very easy to follow thanks to the well thought out magic and universe all those explanations help
 
Top