Shounen Magico by Iwamoto Naoki

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
If it keeps doing bad, I feel like Magico going to be second Double Arts.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
its only 20 chaps or so . give it a little more time and it will get to a much better place
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Second chapter in the bottom 5 = makes me sad :/
I'm still really confused by the sudden drop, simply because the one ranked right now is still not the Magi arc (yet)...
We have people complaining about the fight against Magi, but not much regarding the Blessing story... It's just weird...
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Looks like your run of the mill typical shounen asspull to me...
 

AandWguy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I disagree LoS, this next chapter seems interesting, i hope they translate this soon.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

22 in english on mangareader.
Great heart warming chapter!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I kind of liked this chapter for the simple reason that Emma was not only that simple and stupid manga girl,but showed some guts and actually turned the situation to the better.
Rest was pretty ok.Those chapters were not my favourite,but still alright.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Good chapter, like the fact that emma is not a damsel in distress but actually tries to help herself and is not depressed by what she is really even though she must be scared. Even the cat tried to help out, its a nice manga i like it not the best chapters but theyre okay and its got potential.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Dunno, after the flashback in 21 i was all hyped up, but 22 left me kinda... pacing out. I understand this is shounen and stuff, but still. I think there was a little too much of plot-no-jutsu used there, then needed. Honestly, the huge sword that the big guy used (i should start remembering character names/ note to myself) in the cliffhanger of chapter 20 was way better handled than his last 3-eyed-sword. Also, the "connection" between Shion and Emma isn't something that you can call "OMG, NO WEI, R U FOR REAL NOW?". Well, let's just wait what will happen next. I've already kinda grown to Shion and co. and I don't wanna see this manga end anytime soon.
 

Hangedman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2011
Messages
223
Reaction score
342
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
magico jump next special chapter Here
emma in bikini :super
 

ZayCon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
227
Reaction score
60
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
If it keeps doing bad, I feel like Magico going to be second Double Arts.
It's a huge difference between these two in my opinion. Both started out extraordinary good, but Magico chose the wrong path. Double Arts choosing the right path and still being cancelled is a shame, but enough of that.

I had really high hopes for Magico. I thought the first chapter was very good, but it just got better and better - untill it suddenly turned into a battle-only manga. The expanding of the Magico-universe was probably what made this manga very good in the first place.
 

AandWguy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Saw raw of chapter 23 on manga head. looks like it might be a good chapter since the battle is over.
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Although there is fighting it still doesn't seem like its the main focus of the manga.
 

AandWguy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Newest chapter is pretty good.
In english on manga reader now!
 

jose

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
91
Reaction score
12
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good chapter, Magico is back again haha
 

AandWguy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Another new chapter is up on manga reader now but it was funny yet a little dull, i hope it can stay in jump though.
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
I can see where the ratings have been dropping. I was really captured and captivated by the first handful of chapters, but the last few have been turning me off and have been fairly dull. It is really getting too childish, and droll. I really don't know how long it can hang on, because personally I really enjoy magic/witch universe themes.
 
Top