Shounen Magico by Iwamoto Naoki

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I think the MRI crew have their hands full on other manga at the moment. Still they do a great job so it's worth the wait. It's nice for Emma to her worth, I also love the way she shows her emotions afterwards. The mangaka really does a good job with this.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
I was quite a good chapter, im curious on the head that the undine layla saw and i hope we get to see who the echidna really is, it seems theres more to that than just a destroyer.
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Was that their sister? Holy crap what the hell is wrong with Faust at the end of the chapter?!?!
 

Hangedman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2011
Messages
223
Reaction score
342
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
chapter 35 chinese scan here

---------- Post added November 19, 2011 at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was November 13, 2011 at 12:27 PM ----------

chapter 36 chinese scan here

---------- Post added November 26, 2011 at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was November 19, 2011 at 11:03 PM ----------

chapter 37 chinese scan here
 

Hangedman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2011
Messages
223
Reaction score
342
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
chapter 38 chinese scan here

---------- Post added December 09, 2011 at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was December 03, 2011 at 07:52 PM ----------

Magico 39 chinese scan here
 
Last edited:

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
I loved everyone's reaction when Anise told Emma to make babies:XD.
 

TemplateR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
883
Reaction score
244
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I loved everyone's reaction when Anise told Emma to make babies:XD.
Yes that was funny xD

I looking forward for the next chapter. I hope it the fight will be greater^^
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
We'll probably see another big fight once Faust reveals himself, I can't wait to see what he can do.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Good chapters and seems the development of the story is quite well done i love how the author drops subtle hints on the echidna. cant wait for shio and emma to encounter the other couple
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I just caught up with it again.My,was that enjoyable.These last ten chapters were great!Shion and Emma are really growing on me.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
I just caught up with it again.My,was that enjoyable.These last ten chapters were great!Shion and Emma are really growing on me.
i totally agree, theyre growing together and we're being pulled into it ><
cant wait fr 41 in english!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Chapter 41 in English.

It was a pretty decent chapter. For all of the questions about Magico's length at the very beginning, it has had some decent rankings lately and it's made it to chapter 41, which means that barring some unforeseen catastrophe, it makes it to at least a full 52 chapters. There are several other series that are lower than Magico, so I would give it a good long while. The story has been getting better all in all lately. Magico has an element of fun that I think has been lacking in a lot of the newer series.
 
Top