Shounen Magico by Iwamoto Naoki

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well,that was certainly unexpected.
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Raven is kind of a jackass, how can he call himself Shion's friend while trying to steal his wife?!?! I also hate to see poor Shion back to hi tsun phase at such a dangerous time.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hope the next chapter will be better.This one kinda sucked dried horseballs.
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
The new arc is great! I didan`t espected Raven to be badass but he prove me wrong!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh how convenient,now Lulu hates Shion.Meh.If it weren't for those annoying and dumb character interactions fueled by plot-induced stupidity,this arc would actually be enjoyable.The concept of this treasure box is rather nice,that new dude is cool and I'm liking the foreshadowing(Anise's bell),even though I don't know where it will lead us.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I wonder what's with Anise's bell.

Yeah, Shion's jerkyness is a real let down, along with Lulu. Just fight and kick ass please, thank you~

I do enjoy all the Disneyland jokes. Yes folks, they killed Mickey Mouse's twice-removed cousin.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, I definitely agree. I was sitting the whole time going, "Really?" I want the story, not these random bits where people act like jerks for no apparent reason.
 

SaphG1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
134
Reaction score
113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lulu doesn't hate Shion, she's just acting like a kid. Shion is like a big brother to her but Raven is more like a TV super hero; he's cool, he's imitable and easily idolized. That doesn't mean she actually likes Shion any less though, its just what you can expect from her age group. Little kids (girls especially) are the definition of fickle and immature and there's nothing wrong with that.

Shion on the other hand has just gone back into his more shy/boarish aspects since he has lost a chunk of memory. It would be up to Emma in this case to sort of fill that gap by being a bit more forward and continuing to act on the level to which their relationship progressed rather then falling back to the former level. She's not doing a very good job of that at the moment as she's too flustered by the attention she's getting from Raven
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
oh i mas about to make a prediction that anise bell was a seal to keep her in that form ,i was sure she was a human and now its already revealed . not unexpected tho
 

SaphG1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
134
Reaction score
113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She didn't look quite human to me, I'm guessing some type of demon familiar.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
you're right .humanoid would be the correct word ,at least for now
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
t looks like she went to fight something, I wonder what "it" is?
 
Top