1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Poem Art Contest! Submissions for Love Story Poem Contest has begun. Pour your sweet love memories into a poem!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Bad Weather Photography Contest !

The winner of Summer Art Contest is Valhalla777 and Seraph ! Congratulations!
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. The MangaHelpers Waifu Wars 2018 have concluded. Celebrate the winners now!
  6. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  7. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  8. [​IMG]
    We are starting with chapter 1 on August 19th.
  9. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Magi's gallery

Discussion in 'Artist Galleries' started by Purity of Magi, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Purity of Magi

Purity of Magi Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Sweden
    Hey guys it's me Purity of Magi and I am using Mangahelpers!

Okay I thought it was about time that I will make a gallery on this site because some people recommended me to do so for example my mommy =3=/

I must say that I am not sure if I can hit that 10 pieces to post so @DiMaria Yesta DON'T YOU DARE TO TELL ME TO DO SO ANYWAY IF I HAVEN'T OR ELSE YOU SHALL BE THROWN IN THE WORST KAKERA EVER! YOU HEAR ME AHMADO-KUN!!!

Ty Ahmado-kun =3=/

I think I will just post drawings instead of sets I made (like the one I wear). I hope that's okay ^^:

Anyway...

Just posting a few since I have more of them but mweh. xd

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recently I have finished my four panel comic + an extra after doodle image for it. I will post the together version instead of the seperated version since I prefer to have it this way and it looks way more comic like imo.

It's a rather simple coloring coming with just one shading. I think comics without color or with simple color fits them the best, that's why I have done it this way.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That was it for now.

Oh yeah I notice that I theoretically speaking I hit the 10 pieces requirment thingy 'cuz my comic which where two images of two panels but since they are together it's now an one whole piece which makes it 9 pieces but as I said before it's actually 10 pieces so....

@DiMaria Yesta YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS, YOU HEAR ME. I AM CORRECT. :arf

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    Darky, Erinyes, syx and 5 others like this.
  2. Kiki

Kiki Ahmad Alter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Indonesia
    [​IMG]

JK. I am looking forward to your future works :nod

Purity of Magi likes this.
  3. Purity of Magi

Sweden
    I will just post this one here since I recolored it today and slightly changed the eyes (but I didn't redo the lineart tho. Too tired to change the whole thing. xd)

Made this for Farfosh quite a while ago as gratitude for helping me and accepting some request(s) when I ask that to her. Quite a simple coloring of one shading as you can see. Somehow I think it fits it and doesn't need more then one shading.
    [​IMG]

The gif version (this time with the ''=3='' face xD)

[​IMG]

Also I will just also add the lel doodle derpy comic I did for Greg in the MR since I might actually do a neat version with some changes of course. I liked the idea/concept I did and the interactions I did with Bern and Lambda lol.

[​IMG]

Hm, I guess I will just post my current process in drawing here also. I am kinda tying to finish this one asap (but head is too dizzy for dis shit to finish atm xd)

[​IMG]

That was it for now. =3=/

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    Darky, Farfalla, Kiki and 1 other person like this.
  4. WalterB

WalterB Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Germany
    Nice

Purity of Magi likes this.
  5. Purity of Magi

Sweden
    Well gonna leave these two drawings here that I made like two weeks ago, I think lol (I can't really recall the exact timing XD). I'm starting to understand how to do shading, only wish I had more time to explore it. Oh well, for a third time I was quite satisfied how I did it especially how Lambda's face turned out. The expression that I kinda wanted for her, Bernkastel however I need to improve on her a bit more. Both of them can be tricky to make and I notice that I do change my style so I am still kinda developing myself which is normal of course haha.

Anyway, I just want to say that the comic is a yuri baitcomic, just so you know. Nothing to be afraid of (in case you aren't into that stuff, hence the bait thingy). I limited myself with using more panels/movements, so so there's that. Just a simple comic after talk thingy I felt like making.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Darky, Farfalla and Kiki like this.