Predictions Main character's Shinsoo shapes, qualities and attributes!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
So... what do you think will be the main cast's shinsoo qualities, shapes and attributes? I want this thread to be mostly about speculation around bam's friends but other characters close enough to bam can be included. Anyways so far we have:

Bam: Orb
Aguero: Ice spear
Rak: Shield
Androsi: errrhhh.... needles? Something that behaves like a reel with needles except androsi has full control and its pink and adorable and it will fucking murder in an instant.
Miseng: Shinsoo boost (I guess its a specific type of shinsoo reinforcement correlated with anger)


So we have left:

Leessoo
Anak
Hockney
Hatz
Wangnan
Yihwa

There might be other bam friends worth noting I don't remember right now. I am also going to refrain from speculating on who might have a needle shape because needles are so generic they can suit just about anyone in some way.

So here is my speculation:

Anak IMO has the markings of a wave controller. She has shown 4 bangs... which is impressive for the time she showed them at. Obviously an orb would be good for that but I am not sure that is the only wave controller weapon around. The best case scenario for her would be a wave controlling tool which she could also use as a blunt object to beat his enemies with.

Leesooo.... I feel like reinforcement would be too much of a joke on his earlier claims at super martial arts. but in turn its what fits best into his scout position.

Hockney... no idea.

Hatz in a fair world would have a sword. That's clear. It'd be cruel on hatz and a huge troll on fans if he doesn't have a sword. Maybe his shinsoo having sword like characteristics is what has allowed hatz to be a swordsman this far into the tower.

Wangnan.... My first guess was actually a gold needle but on the other hand wangnan does not appear to have the specks to fully use a needle. For zahard his legalicus and its variations were a weapon that allowed him to combine every aspect of combat he excelled at (which is all of them) into one. As in, his physical strength, shinsoo shape and shinsoo shape all in one. But wangnan simply does not have zahard's specks. Even karaka does not have them. I have been wondering if the red tentacles zahard has shown and the grey ones karaka has are actually a shinsoo quality/shape... Maybe wangnan could have his own variation of that.

Yihwa... with yihwa I am inclined to thinking she has a shinsoo attribute down (fire) but she is missing something. As in, it probably has a shinsoo shape which we are missing or something else. Imagine if aguero knew how to use ice shinsoo but didn't know he had to also make the spear shape for instance. And the main reason I think this is the case... is all the trouble she had controlling her flame. Shinsoo attributes/shapes whatevers are supposed to be easy to control and master. If she gets a fire needle I will be annoyed. A fire orb would make way too much sense. A fire whip would be nice as well.

Another possibility is that we have already seen his shinsoo qualities/shape at work. When she lost control against that winged girl at the hell train she became insanely powerful for a bit. Perhaps that power is her fire's true form, her true shinsoo attribute/shape/quality. But if that is the case.... it would be like a fire based shinsoo reinforcement. Which sounds insanely OP. Her family having such a thing would explain how hana was able to be both a fisherman and a wave controller though. I do hope yihwa's second quality is an orb.... She would excel at all ranges of shinsoo combat.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've often assumed Hatz would have a Sword shape of course, but what if it isn't? What if he uses some sort of razor sharp shinsoo control to be able to turn the air around him into a deadly weapon? The opposing argument to this would be that he's always been more comfortable having the weapon tangibally in his own hands, so an actual sword form is most likely.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think Yihwa might have a flower shaped shinsu. As in a Fire Flower (Mario feelings). A flower expands with its petals in many directions and we have seen Yuri using this shape. But it's also directional to its blooming side, not just anywhere. Yeon family's symbol is a flower, afterall.

The Idea of tentacles for Wangnam is also great. Tho I think that's an entity inside Jahad and not his best shinsu atribute. To be fair I don't even think needles or planets are his thing, but the sunlike Gold that makes them, whatever the shape he can give them. Karakka Works a Lot by spells, while Wangnam can regenerate indefinitely. Maybe his Shinsu ability is this: regeneration. If he can master Shinsu quality he can get back up Just like Bam was insta-cured by the Thryssa on 21st Floor. It would befit him a Lot If you ask me.

Hatz would only make sense to be a Sharp shinsoo shape, maybe he can make objects sharper with Shinsu reinforcement and turn anything into a sword or a sword into a better sword.

And lastly Anak is a round fighter, no flaws, its Very hard to see a talent in her to make It her thing, but perhaps she does have an affinity with hooks. Perhaps 13 months can pickup part of a person's ability when igniting, and Green April only took the shape of Green Bubbles because Yuri has that bubble skill herself. Anak made It into a Multiple Hook, so perhaps that was a foreshadowing of her true quality.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I forgot leesoo and Hockney, well, Hockney is a mistery altogether. And Leesoo, well he has no outstanding skill other than his smartness. Its hard to think of a shape to smartness. If It was an explosive quality It would fit him for being a clumsy attribute(one can blow himself up If they are not too careful). But reinforcement would be also a good call, except he isn't really skilled in close combat, so far. Perhaps an Observer shaped shinsu to Spy on others would make him more Op than any of these options.
 

Namchan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
200
Reaction score
157
Age
37
Country
Ghana
I’m calling right now hatz gotta be one of the strongest regulars . His shape? One could only imagine def something to enchance his sword skills . The only thing we’ve seen so far I think he might have is the inner swords people from the families seem to have .
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I think Yihwa might have a flower shaped shinsu. As in a Fire Flower (Mario feelings). A flower expands with its petals in many directions and we have seen Yuri using this shape. But it's also directional to its blooming side, not just anywhere. Yeon family's symbol is a flower, afterall.

The Idea of tentacles for Wangnam is also great. Tho I think that's an entity inside Jahad and not his best shinsu atribute. To be fair I don't even think needles or planets are his thing, but the sunlike Gold that makes them, whatever the shape he can give them. Karakka Works a Lot by spells, while Wangnam can regenerate indefinitely. Maybe his Shinsu ability is this: regeneration. If he can master Shinsu quality he can get back up Just like Bam was insta-cured by the Thryssa on 21st Floor. It would befit him a Lot If you ask me.

Hatz would only make sense to be a Sharp shinsoo shape, maybe he can make objects sharper with Shinsu reinforcement and turn anything into a sword or a sword into a better sword.

And lastly Anak is a round fighter, no flaws, its Very hard to see a talent in her to make It her thing, but perhaps she does have an affinity with hooks. Perhaps 13 months can pickup part of a person's ability when igniting, and Green April only took the shape of Green Bubbles because Yuri has that bubble skill herself. Anak made It into a Multiple Hook, so perhaps that was a foreshadowing of her true quality.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I forgot leesoo and Hockney, well, Hockney is a mistery altogether. And Leesoo, well he has no outstanding skill other than his smartness. Its hard to think of a shape to smartness. If It was an explosive quality It would fit him for being a clumsy attribute(one can blow himself up If they are not too careful). But reinforcement would be also a good call, except he isn't really skilled in close combat, so far. Perhaps an Observer shaped shinsu to Spy on others would make him more Op than any of these options.
shinsoo shapes so far are based on actual tools though. So.. what tool would a flower be? What would it do? How would you use it? If it works as with mario I guess it would be a fire enhancement tool? So... discount orb?

i thought of the tentacles because of karaka who also has tentacles but they are of a different color. It is plausible wangnans apparent immortality is related to his shinsoo's characteristics though.

I am not entirely sure of how exactly shinsoo reinforcement synergizes with real weapons. If it was THAT good then you'd think Ha folk would use needles more often. In turn there is no reference of yurin using a needle, yuri only uses hers when trolling basically, jinsung does not appear to have any and novick seems more like a standard melee fighter. You'd think a shinsoo boost to you body would make a needle stab even more deadly... I guess that if your shinsoo isn't needle shaped then odds are you won't be using a needle well enough to justify its use.

Anyways, regarding hatz, I just thought of something. back in the day he used a tube to fight by filling it with shinsoo. Maybe that worked well because he made a shape that roughly approached a sword? I also doubt pouring your shinsoo into a sword is the same as using reinforcement. People do that all the time and it has never been called reinforcement... except the time hatz placed his shinsoo in the tube I think.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I think Wagnan has an immortality spell of some sort, or contract, but his healing is Common Just like anyone. He simply won't die. A downplayed Deadpool. My Idea was to give him a Shinsoo healing augment, so that this immortality could be put to better use. It would pretty much equal Karaka's imortality except with a real body and not a fake, since Karakka can abandon his body and make a New one. Wangnam wouldn't become better at combat, he would still be injured Just like Miseng would, but he could then keep playing after a cooldown to recover, surprising everyone Just like he always did. It is at same time a Power that doesn't allow him anything Else in terms of damaging or protection, It Just combos with this weird imortality he got.

As for Hatz, I do agree @kkck that reinforcing a weapon and yourself seem to be different things. Just as in HxH Hisoka makes his cards tougher but can't make a body defende as tough as others. AND its something we Saw him using easily after watching Lero-ro at Gongbang.

As for the Fire Flower, I suppose It is like Rasenshuriken for Naruto. It might be the best shape for that element and simply that. A flame looks like a flower Bud, so taking a shape that is nqtural for an element would not only direct It, but boost its inherent effects.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-177/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=258

This is what I am talking about. I think this is yihwa's actual shinsoo quality/shape/attribute which she managed to tap into that one time. Hence her power boost at the time. This sort of reminds me when miseng went nuts a while back (under slightly different circumstances of course). And of course that also turned out to be her shinsoo's characteristics. I do hope this does not turn out to be some sort of rage based flame (kinda like how miseng has a rage fueled reinforcement apparently). And of course, if this is her shinsoo's characteristic, it just might mean yihwa is extraordinarily close to a massive power boost.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok, that is certainly a foreshadowing of what's It gonna be when eventually she can Control her Power, but I still think she was formless and out of Control back then. She can use Fire to: attack, defend, fly and dispell Ice. Great, but she cannot Control It imo due to lack of a Shinsu quality/shape knowledge. It just runs wildly destroying all in its path, killing both friends and foes. And destroying whole settings too I presume. Just like Miseng from before and after, that Power needs a quality training with the Clicker in order to be tamed.
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
shinsoo shapes so far are based on actual tools though. So.. what tool would a flower be? What would it do? How would you use it? If it works as with mario I guess it would be a fire enhancement tool? So... discount orb?

i thought of the tentacles because of karaka who also has tentacles but they are of a different color. It is plausible wangnans apparent immortality is related to his shinsoo's characteristics though.

I am not entirely sure of how exactly shinsoo reinforcement synergizes with real weapons. If it was THAT good then you'd think Ha folk would use needles more often. In turn there is no reference of yurin using a needle, yuri only uses hers when trolling basically, jinsung does not appear to have any and novick seems more like a standard melee fighter. You'd think a shinsoo boost to you body would make a needle stab even more deadly... I guess that if your shinsoo isn't needle shaped then odds are you won't be using a needle well enough to justify its use.

Anyways, regarding hatz, I just thought of something. back in the day he used a tube to fight by filling it with shinsoo. Maybe that worked well because he made a shape that roughly approached a sword? I also doubt pouring your shinsoo into a sword is the same as using reinforcement. People do that all the time and it has never been called reinforcement... except the time hatz placed his shinsoo in the tube I think.
Reinforcement of an object is different than on your body (internal vs external quality remember?, so even if the Ha family is good at strengthening their bodies, strengthening an object may be very different. You are right that Hatz put shinsoo into the pipe, but he said he did it by filling the pipe with it, not making it sharper. Not to say he couldn’t do that, he just didn’t at the time.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-177/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=258

This is what I am talking about. I think this is yihwa's actual shinsoo quality/shape/attribute which she managed to tap into that one time. Hence her power boost at the time. This sort of reminds me when miseng went nuts a while back (under slightly different circumstances of course). And of course that also turned out to be her shinsoo's characteristics. I do hope this does not turn out to be some sort of rage based flame (kinda like how miseng has a rage fueled reinforcement apparently). And of course, if this is her shinsoo's characteristic, it just might mean yihwa is extraordinarily close to a massive power boost.
Regarding Yiwah, we already know she’s afraid of her true power. I think when she released it in anger and in defense of Yuri’s attack, she let go of her fear and her true power came out. That or she was more afraid of something else.

Regardless, her journey has been about coming to terms with her true power and controlling it, which means most likely she will be at her best when she’s not raging.

Although, I still love when she flared up after Viole said he wasn’t interested in her body. :3c
 
Top