- Joined
- Apr 23, 2022
- Messages
- 103
- Reaction score
- 21
- Age
- 34
- Country
-
Hi Mangahelpers,
Do you like the idea of Zoan Minks? It combines two types of animals into one humanoid being. Pretty weird lol
If you were to be a Mink and you had an opportunity to eat a Zoan Devil Fruit- what type of Mink would you be and what type of Zoan Devil Fruit would you have?
I encourage you to use any type/category of Zoan type Devil Fruit. Choose any animal or God you want to combine with a Mink tribe member scheme.
An example of a Mink tribe member who ate a Zoan type Devil Fruit is Pekoms. He was a lion
type Mink tribe member and a Turtle
Zoan type Devil Fruit user.
Personally, I'm going to combine a dog
Mink tribe member combined with a cat
Zoan type Devil Fruit so I can be Cat-Dog Man.
Though, one problem with that is that Dogs are diurnal animals and Cats are nocturnal animals. I wonder
if that would affect my sleep
patterns.
Please don't say you would combine a cat
and a bunny
. This is off limits. You cannot be cat-bunny girl.
You can choose a gorilla
and a squirrel
so you can become the best climber, though. You can even be a flying squirrel.
Do you like the idea of Zoan Minks? It combines two types of animals into one humanoid being. Pretty weird lol
If you were to be a Mink and you had an opportunity to eat a Zoan Devil Fruit- what type of Mink would you be and what type of Zoan Devil Fruit would you have?
I encourage you to use any type/category of Zoan type Devil Fruit. Choose any animal or God you want to combine with a Mink tribe member scheme.
An example of a Mink tribe member who ate a Zoan type Devil Fruit is Pekoms. He was a lion
Personally, I'm going to combine a dog
Though, one problem with that is that Dogs are diurnal animals and Cats are nocturnal animals. I wonder
Please don't say you would combine a cat
You can choose a gorilla
Last edited: