Manga artist needed

Kiaa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Croatia
:^_^
Hi so I've been reading manga for some time now and thanks to my overly large and unnecessary imagination I came to the conclusion that i want to make one. So the script is less or more finished and I have the idea, the characters and the dialogues and everything but the only problem is that I'm a completely anti-talent for drawing - any kind.
So if you are a amateur manga artist or just simply enjoy drawing manga or anime characters please message me.
And the short question would just be "Want to make a manga with me?:^_^"
:^_^
 

katyhigh14

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i would want to make a manga with u :)
 

MangaAnimator2D

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi :zomg I want to make a Manga with you with comission.
 

redyuki121

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
hey there im new on here and i would love to make a manga with u but at the moment im am in the prosses of creating my own :^_^
 
Top