Wanted: Artist Manga Artist Wanted

Alix Quinn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey there, my name is Alix and I am 19. I write manga stories and I am entering a manga contest but need an artist with experience or is at least REALLY good at manga. Yes money is involved. The contest pays 1 million yen and in dollars that is $8,400+ cash. The money will be split in half. If we win we will get published in shonen jump. And if we do win I would love to continue working with you. Anyone is welcome to emu artist, race or gender does not matter. However I hope you are 17+ of age. The manga will be done one shot style. Somewhere between 18-23 pages. Kik me @alix_quinn if you are interested or text me 404-207-5098.
Also my email is [email protected].

Please hurry, contest ends March 17!
 

StrugglingWriter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Country
England
Wow that sounds amazing. I'm no artist, just a fellow writer but is like to know if the contest is Japan entry only or could I enter from outside Japan?
 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
He is probably talking about an international contest held by medibang, but also Shonen Jump's monthly contests are open to everyone so you can always participate, and the price is always 1 million yen.
 

redwind

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
8400 dolla?! ?!??!

I'm in.
 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
These contest are nothing special, they happen in Japan once a month. If your art is good enough to win them, you can go ahead and submit.
 
Top